Preview #5

THIS FIC IS FOR MY BESTIE blondiepepper :
Carol Mikas feels like something's missing in her life,but what could possibly be missing?she has everything every woman wants:a nice job,best friends,a loving family,and a home.and yet even with all of those things,she's missing something:love.One day,her best friend Tara drags her to a Foo Fighters concert only so she could criticize their new drummer Taylor.when Taylor and Carol lock eyes,they could both feel an instant connection to each other.

but will Carol be able to handle the rock n roll that is Taylor's life?

A/N
Dndnjkdkdk this is basically just from the oneshot I made of Taylor lol I apologize I promise it won't actually start like this

Carol's pov
"I can't believe Dave got rid of William Goldsmith."Tara whined."maybe it was for the best?"I tried to console her,she scoffed."he was a badass drummer,I bet this Hawkins guy is gonna suck."she complained,"Tara,he was the tour drummer for Alanis Morissette."I reminded her.suddenly the lights changed color,"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ARE YOU READY TO FUCKING ROCK?!"we heard Dave yell.I cheered along with some other people,while Tara just rolled her eyes and crossed her eyes.Dave,Pat,Nate,and Taylor jogged on stage.I blushed when I saw Taylor,I've never seen pictures or videos of him until now.I gotta say,he's gorgeous.

"Oh my god are you serious Carol?"she asked."what?!he's really hot."i said,she groaned and rolled her eyes.I ignored her and looked back at Taylor:and that's when it happened,Taylor suddenly turned his head and we locked eyes.I blushed and quickly looked away,but when I slowly looked back he was still looking at me while playing.I felt like I was being hypnotized as we looked at each other,it was as if we were having a telepathic conversation with each other.

"Carol."

"Carol."

"Carol!"

"Hello!Earth to Carol!"Tara yelled,snapping and waving her hand in front of my face.I blinked quickly and snapped back into reality,the concert was over."come on Carol,let's go h-"suddenly a security guard came up to us."ma'am,you need to come with me."he said to me,"why?"Tara asked him."the band would like to see you."he replied,"more like Taylor wants to see me."I thought."O-Ok."I stuttered,"I'll see you at home Carol,I've had enough for the night."Tara said.