Chapter 1

(They look like this! Look at the pic onthe bottom for more info! Art: mahoutiaga)

(Killuas pov)

I was on my way to my new home for the last couple years of college. I hummed to the music as I drove to the frat house, the frat and a big backyard with a pool, a lot of bathrooms and rooms, and hopefully nice people, my windows were open, the gentle air of the warm summer flowing through my hair, calming my nerves of the 37 boys I was about to meet.

the frat house was going to be my home for the next couple of years, I was already a 2nd year in college but I was moving colleges, I have always been a very antisocial kid, I tended to keep everything to myself, and I want to see if I could make some last good memories before going into 'the real world,'

I pulled up to the frat house, it was big! I looked and there were at least 17 guys outside waiting 'oh god,'I thought to myself as I saw them all messing around with each other waiting for me to arrive. I got out of my car and a bunch of them ran up to me, yelling and welcoming me.

I flinched and kinda covered my face. I could hardly understand them, when I heard a voice, "alright boys let's calm down a little bit," I looked and saw a male walking through the crowd towards me, "let's not mall the poor boy, he looks frightened, you guys can be a little overwhelming," he laughed.

I almost drooled when I saw him, tan skin, black hair with a green tint at the end, he was really buff, he was gorgeous, "come on let's help him with his stuff!" He said as they grabbed all the boxes from my car and led me to my room, there were two people per room, making about 19 bedrooms in total that were in use, there were still other rooms not for sale.

They all brought me up to my room, and helped me, "thank you guys! I'm really excited to be here and get to know you all! Thank you so much for letting me into the frat!" I said "man will be partying hard tonight to welcome our new member!!" One of the guys yelled. And the others cheered. "Aright, let's settle in," the guy from before said. "I'm Gon by the way, I'm one of the leaders of this frat, there are four of us leaders, you can meet everyone when you come downstairs!" He said, holding out his hand.

I took his hand into my and shook it, dang he has a nice hand and a nice firm grip. They all left and I started to unpack, then I heard a knock at the door. ''Maybe it's my roommate!' I thought sparkles in my eyes.

"Hey you dressed?" I heard from the other side. "Yeah! I'm unpacking." The door opened and a male with a Feminine looking body and blonde hair entered 'pretty' I thought. "Sorry if I asked if you were dressed, I didn't wanna walk in on you changing."

"Hey I'm Kurapika, I'm your roommate, I'm a 4th year student and have been in this frat house for all four years of my college years, it's a really great community, You'll have a good time," he said I nodded "thank you! I already feel so welcome, everyone is so nice and energetic" I said with a giggle, he nodded and laughed too.

"We're having a part tonight, the sorority girls are gonna be coming so maybe you could find yourself a girlfriend or hook up or something," kurapika said, I laughed kinda skyward int he moment "I umm I'm actually gay," I said looking down ready for pure rejection, "Oh no way! Me too, I'm dating another boy here, we begged Gon to let us stay in the same room but he wouldn't switch us, but it's ok cause I can get to know you,"

"Wow, that sucks, but hey me and you can be good friends! also please don't tell anyone I'm gay I'm not to put about it yet!" I said "Ok, that's fair, it's not my thing to our people, I don't know, well maybe tonight you can find yourself a cute frat boy, I mean if your sober enough, watch your drink by the way, someone might try to slip something in it, it happens a lot on this campus," nodded listen "thanks for telling me, I'll make sure I look out," I said.