Chapter 11

(Art:furixu) (sorry for the short chapter I'm in the hospital again :p)
(Killuas pov)

I woke up from the sun shining in from the curtains, I tried to hide my face in his chest to get more sleep but I was already awake so there probably wasn't a point in trying. His breathing was steady and calming, he looked so peaceful as the sun washed over him. His lips slightly parted, his eyes closed in a relaxed matter, his tan skin glowing in the sun. Just the sight made my heart melt.

I kissed his chest and slowly got out of bed trying not to wake him and remembering the events of last night. I felt kinda embarrassed but he didn't care, he was the one who wanted to do it. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair, washed my face, and looked at the hickeys on various parts of my body, some old ones yellowing.

I then went back to our room and he was awake, he looked confused still in dreamland kinda, he squinted at me and when he realized it was me he held his arms open. "I want morning cuddles!" He said I snorted and walked over to him, granting his wish and pulling him close to me.

"So there were a couple of things I wanted to do today with you. We have a good month until school starts and I wanna make the most of it, so what do you say?" I nodded "that sounds like fun, I do wanna make the most out of my summer well I have the time anyway,  what do you wanna do?" I smiled.

"It's a surprise, just pack up a bag, for the night, we're gonna spend the night there," I was excited and nervous cause he wouldn't tell me where we were going.

"It'll take us a while to drive there so we should leave in two hours, after we eat breakfast," I nodded. I packed all my stuff and so did Gon. Then he checked his phone.

"Alright, our request has been confirmed, we can go." I nodded and we headed downstairs.

"Morning, is everyone home or know about their whereabouts?" Gon said remembering the party last. "Yep, everyone is here," he nodded. "Me and Killua are gonna be gone until tomorrow, if you go to any parties watch out for each other, ok?" They all nodded.

We went to the kitchen and got something to eat along with some snacks for the road. Then we put our bags in gons car and he started the ignition and started to drive.

"Soooo... where are we going?" I said excitedly." He smirked, "I told you you'll see, it's gonna take us about four hours, go ahead and put on some music so I can drive." I nodded and plugged into the aux trying on my music.

"Are you excited?" He asked "well I don't know we're we are going," I teased. "Yeah yeah whatever, we'll have a good time," he said putting a hand on my thigh as I played games on his phone since mine was hooked on the aux.

We drove for what felt like ever. "How much longer?" I wined "Killua, it's only been forty five minutes..." I groaned and looked at his face. He was focused on the road but looked so handsome. I gently traced his jaw line with my finger as I noticed home blush.

"Stop it you're distracting me," he whined, "why do you gotta be so handsome, I love you," I said as he smiled "I love you too sweetheart," he said as I smiled.

(A little later)

"Are we almost there!!!" I said "oh my god you've asked this like fifteen times!" He said annoyedly, "I gotta pee!" I said as he started to laugh, "we just passed the last rest stop, next one isn't for another ten miles," I groaned. "I mean I could always pull over and you could-"I would rather die!" I said slumping in my chair grabbing one of his hands putting it on my thigh.

"Won't this just make you have to pee more?" He laughed "No, I like it there," I said with a huff as he continued to drive and give my thigh a squeeze every few minutes.

Until we made it to a rest stop, as soon as he parked I darted out the door. I ran to a stall and-never mind.

When I was done I washed my hands and walked out, Gon was stretching his legs. I walked back up to him. "Better?" He said with a laugh as I nodded, "alright, we have about an hour left, we gotta go up the mountain, your ears might get plugged but it'll go away later.

I nodded ' what would we be doing on a mountain, he knows I don't like too much outdoor stuff,' I thought as I got back in the car. We started to drive as I was getting so bored, it was already five o'clock, we left at one, we should be there for dinner then an hour or he lied about how long it takes to get there!

We started to go up the mountain as he said we would, I was looking for signs or anything that would tell me where we were going, "stop twitching around, chill out we're almost there," he said as I smiled.

"Finally, I'm never going in this car again," I laughed and he sighed. After about one last half an hour of driving we pulled up to the destination.

"Woah!!" I said he smiled, "I thought you would like it!" He said as I started to get excited, looking at the sign that read "hot springs!" I smiled "you're taking me to the hot springs?!" I said excitedly. He smiled l yeah, I knew you would like it, it is also a spa so if you want you can get your nails done and stuff," I smiled.

"Your so sweet, thank you so much," he smiled "of course, anything for you my love, let's go." I smiled excitedly as we walked into the small resort. "Hello, I'm sorry I called you guys on sort notice early, but I'm here," he said I squirted at him "do you know these guys?" I said as he nodded, "This was one of my Aunts favorite places she used to take me so I know a lot of the people here, they alway try to give me discounts but they deserve full price. This place is great.

"Follow me to your room," and we did.

The resort was really nice! It was like being in Okinawa! They lead us to a room with a king size bed, a bathroom and a small living space. "You know how to call us, so if you need anything!" He nodded "thank you," he said.

"I'm so excited," I said as he smirked, "I was thinking I was like where could I bring a princess Like you too and it hit me," I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "I'm not a princess!" I said huffing "if you say so," he said I went to grab another pillow but before I could he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. His body was pressed against mine as he put my hands over my head and started to kiss me. "Gon what are you doing?" I asked looking into his pretty brown eyes.

"I'm doing what you wanted me to," he said smirking.

(Chapters might be alittle shorter the usual until I'm out of the hospital, I'm so sorry but with my IV it hurts to type, it does look pretty tho :p) arm reveal 😂