Chapter 15

(Killua's pov)

I woke up and felt like I was gonna throw up. I looked at my surroundings and gently slipped out of Gon's arms. I got up to go to the bathroom feeling intense pain hit my body as I tried to walk. I cried out in pain. I quickly looked to make sure he was still asleep and then I went to the bathroom and quietly threw up. I tried not to wake him as I crouched and tears streamed feeling my insides empty. I went to the sink and drank some water, I was so dehydrated and sweaty.

I slowly went back into the bed and in his arms, he was so warm. I felt so safe and loved for once in my life. I gently moved some hair out of his face. He was so pretty. He looked so peaceful, he could probably be a model. He had beautiful tan skin and perfect lip, an adorable perfect shaped perky nose and small freckles dotting his cheeks.

I rested back into him And I fell back asleep..

I woke up to Gon gently playing with my hair. "Good morning love," he said as I squirted at him. "God you are so adorable, how do you feel? Any pain from last night?" He asked as I sat up and felt the pain I felt earlier, I put a hand to my back as I cried out.

He got behind me and pulled me into him, my back to his chest, his arms around my waist and rocked me back and forth. "You wanna go to the hot spring? I'm sure it'll help," I nodded and kissed his jaw.

He helped me up. I felt really bad pain in my lower Lower (there are supported to be two Lowers) back. "Can you walk?" I nodded. Every step I took pain shot through my body. "I told you we should have waited," he said with a small laugh. "Whatever, it doesn't even hurt that bad." I lied as I got undressed and put on my robe and he did the same.

He held my hand as we walked. Well, he walked and I limped to the hot spring. We took off our robes and got in the hot water, my body instantly relaxed. I looked at my body, at the marks he gave me, I felt them, they kinda hurt like any bruise would but I liked them.

The water was warm and helped alleviate some of the pain and stress in my body. Gon pulled me close to him. "I love you, you're so pretty, you have a beautiful body, and you're so caring and gentle, I really do love you so much." He said I smiled "I love you too Gon," I said kissing his lips.

"I love you more, you're everything to me," I smiled. "So about last night," I said, tracing his chest and moving to his lap as he blushed. "Thank you, I loved it," he smiled "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said as he kissed my neck.

"Do you think that sometime maybe I could try to do it to you?" He looked confused, "do what?" I blushed and hid my face in his neck, my lips right on his ear. "I wanna thinking maybe I could fuck you, sometime," he blushed as I nipped on his ear and kissed it.

"I don't know, maybe, I'll have to think about it, I've never been a bottom," I nodded understanding. "It feels really good...you should try it!" I said trying to convince him, plus I wanted to know what it felt like to top.

"I'll think about it! In the case that you do, we gotta get you some condoms." I nodded. "You do have lube In your room right, not gonna lie it did hurt since it wasn't that wet." He frowned "sorry baby, I'm in my room." I nodded. "We have to leave today, I don't want to!" I said "I know dear, we'll come back, don't worry." I nodded.

"College is gonna start soon, summer doesn't last forever," he said, kissing my forehead. "I know which sucks," then I decided to tease him. I gently put my hands under the water and with the tips of my finger stroked up the length of his member. He groaned.

"Killua stop," I smirked, "why, I just touched it, I've never seen anyone else's until yesterday, won't you let me experiment?" I said in the most innocent tone I could muster. "Killua no your Gonna make it hard," I frowned "pleaseee?"

"Fine! Why do you gotta be so goddamn cute!" He said as I smiled. I took him in my hands, it was soft and not as big when it wasn't hard. "I swear if someone comes out here and sees you're taking the blame," he growled.

"I'm just gonna touch," I said as I cupped his balls. "Yours is so different from mine, it's very strange, I thought everyone looked the same besides size and color." Gon nodded, probably can't talk from hiding in moans.

I put one hand on the bottom holding it and the other I used my fingers and just stroked it from the base to the head. He looked dazed.
"Fuck Killua," I could feel him trying not to get hard.

"Your so sensitive," I said as I let go of it as soon as it turned hard. "Killuaaa," he wined with a pout and I got off his lap. "What I'm done touching it," he looked mad.

"But but now I'm hard! Your so mean! You did that on purpose," I looked at him right in the eyes "I have no idea what your talking about," I said as he looked annoyed. "You're the worst,"

"Yeah yeah whatever, wine about it all you want you said I could touch it." He looked angry. "Well I guess we should get going soon, we gotta get back to the frat," he nodded.

We got out for the water and put our robes back on. We walked back to our room and put our clothes back on. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I love you," I smiled and put my hands on his chest and looked up at him.

"Let's pack up and get back home," I nodded as I let go of him. I grabbed all of my stuff and put it back in my bag, then Gon did the same. We left the room and Gon checked us out of the resort. We got back in his car and started to drive.

I felt sleepy so I tried my best to fall asleep. Gon had his hand on my thigh. After hours of driving we made it back. I pretended to be asleep so Gon would carry me inside.

He opened the door and made his way up to his room. He opened it and set me gently on the bed. He kissed my forehead and left. I'm not sure where he went.

I tried to fall asleep as I waited for Gon to come back. When I heard the door open about an hour later he sighed. I heard soft Rustling, then I felt arms wrapped around my waist and his body pressed against my back. He kissed my nape and snuggled into me.

The next morning I woke up, it was around nine, I hopped out of bed not waking Gon and went downstairs. I talked with the boys.

"Hey so today can we switch rooms?" Kurapika asked me as I nodded, "yeah that would be a great idea!" I said as we talked a bit more.

Finally After Gon woke up we started to move my stuff into Gons and leorio Ed old room room and leoiors stuff into kurapika's room when we got some interesting news. "There's going to be a new member of the frat joining next week!" All the boys cheered.

I looked at Gon who looked at me and smiled, "you didn't tell me," I said as he smirked. "I wanted it to be a surprise," I nodded. "Now you on the other hand me and you have our own room now, you know what that's mean?" He said with a smirk.

"Oh my god no!" I said blushing like mad as he laughed. "I'm just teasing." I poked his forehead. We went back upstairs and I was folding my clothes.

"Baby come here for a bit," he said, patting the spot on his bed. I got up and sat down. He pulled me to him and kissed me, he didn't pull away as his tongue wiggled it's way into my mouth. He's hands traveled my body and ended up on my ass. He squeaked one side and I squeaked and pulled away.

"What the hell gon?" I said as he smirked. "Sorry but the way you were arching your back made it pop out, I had to. I frowned and he smirked. "I love you!" He said as I got up and left the room but not without saying "yeah yeah whatever,"

(This is kinda a slow chapter and mostly just getting ready for some big stuff that's going to happen soon) :0