Chapter 33

(Killuas pov)

"There what? Bruises?" He said as I nod, "ok, you sure, did someone hit you?" He asked as I looked at him, "no," I said as he nodded, "ok," he said skeptical. I heard his phone ring and I looked at him. "Oh! I have to talk about this, I'll be right back ok?" I nod and he answers the phone.

"Hello? Yes this is...Uhuh...ok...yes....hmm no....yes...ok, thank you so much! The boys are going to be so excited!" He said before hanging up. "What was that?" I ask looking over at him. "Hmm, call a frat meeting, I have big news to tell all the boys!" He said excitedly.

(Killuas pov)

After gathering everyone up we were all sitting in the living room excited to see what Gon had to tell us. We were all waiting when he came down "is everyone here? Alright, good! I have been planning this for awhile and boys, we're all going to Mexico for spring break!" He said as they all cheered excitedly. "There is a resort there that I was in contact with and we're all gonna stay there, there are gonna be three people in a room so get your groups together. And if you don't wanna go don't feel pressured. If you would rather spend your break with your family you can go home or stay here, do whatever!" He said smiling as I smiled at him.

I smile, this is gonna be great! I was gonna go talk to him when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey Killua," I heard as I turned around and saw Ace. "Oh hey ace!" I said excitedly. "This is so exciting, you're gonna go right?" I ask as he nods. "Yes! That's why I wanted to talk to you, why don't we share a room, I'm sure you wanna be with Gon too so you can invite him to room with us," he said as I thought about it.

"Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun!" I said laughing. "Wow I'm so excited!" I said happily as I look over at Gon. Hmm my pretty boy. "Hmm I'll be right back." I said to ace as I rush over to Gon who turned the corner and I caught up with him and hugged him. "This is so exciting Gon, how come you never told me?" I said nudging him.

"Ahaha I just wanted it to be a surprise for everyone," he said, smiling softly as I smiled. I cup his face and look at him. "Hmm, you're very pretty Gon," I said softly as I leaned in and kissed him. "I'm so excited!"I said happily as he smiled. I cup his face. "I love you" I said looking into his eyes. He smiled. "I love you too"

"So we're totally rooming together right?" He said as I nodded. "Yes yes! Oh and Ace needed a roommate so I thought that we would all room together," I said softly to him "oh yeah that sounds like fun! The trip is this weekend so I have a lot of work to do!" He said as I nodded and smiled at him.

I smile. Everyone was talking trying to find roommates so they could write them down. I decided to just go back upstairs since I was tired. Only a few more days!

After a bit Gon came back with a paper in his hand telling him who was gonna room with who. He jotted down mine and Ace's name and started to book rooms for everyone at the resort. I smile and hug him from behind well. "These rooms are huge! Each room has a kitchen, a living room and two bedrooms and bathrooms! The resorts are huge!" He said excitedly as I smiled.

"Plus you can drink at sixteen in Mexico so you and I should go out to get a drink together, just me and you," I nod and smile. "I would like that, it would be fun," I said smiling. "Good thing not all of the boys wanted to go we're booking two whole floors," he said laughing slightly I smile.

A couple days went by and soon we were all packed and at the airport waiting for the plane to be ready. On the plane somehow it was our frat house and another sorority house from another college. All of the boys were flirting with the girls and the girls with the boys. I just rested my head on Gon's shoulder. It was early , only four in the morning. I don't know how they even had the energy to flirt at this hour. I hug Gon's arm as I sleep and Gon reads a book.