Chapter 25

(Killuas pov)(TW)

I woke up hearing my alarm and shut it off. I didn't wanna go back to classes but whatever, I nuzzled into Gons wanting to cuddle and savor my last moments with him before having to go to class. He smiled and kissed my forehead making me blush "morning beautiful," he said, his voice was always a bit more raspy in the morning which was adorable. I smiled "good morning, it's time to get ready for school," I said happily Gon nodded and I slowly walked over to my dresser and started to take of my shirt, I could feel gosn eyes on my back "Gon," I said as I turned and I saw him quickly whip his head to the side. "That's what I thought," I said with a small laugh and continued to change.

"Ok," I said as I was all done changing, "I have to head to class but I'll see you afterwards ok?" I said, kissing his forehead. "Have a good day," he said as I nodded. I grabbed my bag and keys and walked downstairs where I saw Ace. I smiled "morning," I said softly as I smiled at him and he smiled back "morning, you mind if I keep driving to class with you?" He asked as I shook my head "no it's fine, come on though we gotta be quick," I said as he nodded and followed me out the door.

We got into my car and started to drive quickly to the building. "How's you sleep last night?" I asked as I tried to talk to ace. It's been awkward with us recently. He's been weird recently but he's a good friend so maybe I'll try to talk to him more. Once we got there I parked and we walked to class together, good we made it on time. I sighed and sat at my normal seat, I watched the teacher come in and sit down then he started to teach.

After a bit I saw him walking over to me where he tapped my desk, "Killua I need to speak to you after class," he said I groaned annoyed. I turned to Ace "well, I guess you'll have to eat lunch without me," I said with a small laugh. "Yeah, have fun with him," he said laughing. I let out a laugh too. After class was over everyone quickly left and I stayed behind as I packed up my stuff.

Everyone left and I went up to his desk "what's up?" I said "sit down," he said as I did as told. "Your failing, you've been failing and I don't understand why you would pick this major if your not gonna try and even do the work," he said as I sighed "cause I can get a good paying job that's all there is too it," I said "I just, I don't understand, I'm gonna have to give you detention after your other classes today, three o'clock in the chemistry lab," he said as I groaned "really can't we cut some peer of deal I'll try to get my grades up," I groaned as he shook his head "sorry but this is apparently the only way," I just nodded and left annoyed why was the detention room in a while other wing? Whatever. I just sighed and started to head to lunch.

After I ate I went to my other classes and then finally it was time for detention. I sent Gon a text saying I wouldn't be home for a while and I made my way to the chemistry wing. I found the room and headed in with a groan and sat down, it was weird, only me and him were here. "Take a seat ," he said as I nodded and sat down, he walked over to the door pulling the curtains down and locking it, he walked back over and sat next to me, this is weird.

I took out my computer. "So do I just work or something?" I said as he nodded, he sat next to me and watched, "sooo..." he said starting, this wasn't awkward at all.

"So, tell me what it's like for you, where do you live right now? Ok campus?" He said as I looked at him. "I live in one of the fraternities," I said as I continued to write. "Oh nice, do you have a girlfriend or anything?" He asked as I was kinda weirded out but just ignored it, why does he wanna know. "No but I have. Boyfriend," I said grumbly. "Oh so you are gay, I thought you were," he said as I blushed embarrassed.

"Cool, so tell me, have you guys had sex yet?" He said, sliding one of his hands on my thigh and squeezing. I started to get uncomfortable as it went further up. "Can you please remove your hand, it makes me uncomfortable," I said as he squeezed my thigh again. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull it away but he was stronger than me and grabbed my thigh.