Chapter 6- Biscuit Brain

I wish for you to be happy
I wish for you to be free
I wish for you to be fearless
- 11:11 • Ben Barnes

•  -  -  •

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

It was early in the morning when Louise got out of bed to wash her hair and it was around the same time that Henry woke up for no reason. She didn't need to shower as she had yesterday, and she wasn't particularly in need of the dunny. It was, unfortunately, just a lack of sleeplessness.

     The O'Connor girl spent her first few waking moments with tired and sore eyes. Despite having both Louise and Matty cheer her up the night before, that didn't stop the aching in every muscle.

     It was around the time the sun rose when Louise returned with damp hair and a grin partnered well. Clearly, she'd been washed in some shape or form, reminding Henry that she would have to change at some point today.

     "Frankie, Henry... I have clean hair!" Louise grinned as she talked to the two girls across the room. Whilst Frankie was fairly close, Henry was at the other end of the complex, the only bed besides hers was Matty's.

  Frankie asked, curiously. "Did you wash your hair with cold water?"

  "Freezing, but I feel better for it, though."

  "I've still got yesterday's knickers on." The Saturdays singer revealed, causing the others to grimace a little. To help with their modesty, Matty averted his eyes, causing Henry to giggle- at him, specifically.

——— ——— ———

"I'm gonna be honest, I never thought the day would come where Frankie Bridge, The Frankie Bridge, would show me her knickers!" Henry laughed. "How many people can say that?"

——— ——— ———

  "Maybe we are due a knicker change, then." Frankie chuckled.

  "How many pairs of knickers have you got with you?" The blonde in camp questioned. Henry quite liked watching the conversation, it was fun, really.

  "I've got three... four. I've got five."

  "Oh I think I've only got four." Louise sighed.

  "I've got four." Henry chimed in to reassure her.

  "I've got a pair on and a dirty pair I wore in..." The singer expanded.

  "We're doing a knicker count." Laughed Louise.

  "They smell great though, guys, I sprayed them with loads of perfume." Frankie sniffed her underwear.

  "What a brilliant idea!"

  "I wish I'd done that." Sulked Henry at the thought of having something that smelled like home.

"You can come and have a whiff whenever you want." Frankie said, causing everyone to laugh loudly.

     When the scroll came for the next challenge, it was announced that Kadeena and Frankie would be going to face against the Clink. They seemed nervous, but that was alright. If they didn't do well, that was fine because they did everything together. After her performance yesterday, Henry couldn't really judge them.

     The actress was sat on her bed as the girls were packing their things as they saw fit.

  "Oh Lord have mercy." Kadeena grinned. "We got this. We got this."