Chapter 47- Meal

And they wanna know what you're about
Me in the middle with the one I'm lovin'
We're just tryna figure everything out
We don't fit in well
'Cause we are just ourselves
I could use some help
- Beautiful People • Ed Sheeran, Khalid

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟸
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

It didn't feel like there was too much time between Henry's return to camp and the time that their dinner arrived. It had been peaceful, but then the scroll came, and hell almost broke loose.

Truth being told, Henry just really wanted food. She just wanted a lot of food, as much as she could get. They'd been practically starved, and soon, they would be eating like the Kings and Queen they truly were.

——— ——— ———

"Oh my god." Henry groaned at the camera like a small child. "I want food so much. Like good food. Oh god, I want food so badly."

——— ——— ———

The trio stepped into the great hall, which they had first used when Simon and Adam arrived in camp, and it was set out beautifully. Three chairs were placed around a wooden table, with glasses and plates waiting for them.

How long has it been since Henry had been a glass? Or a plate?

"Oh my God!" Henry breathed as she saw the scene before her. "This is like a date. Some weird date with two committed celebrity men."

They sat down, and the wardens brought out their drinks. The smile upon Henry's face when a pint of Irn Bru was brought towards her was priceless.

"Cheers guys!" They called, taking a sip. It was heavenly. That was the most flavour she'd tasted in so long, and Henry felt as if she was an angel.

"Ladies first." Danny gestured when their starters were brought out.

"Sure." Smiled Henry. "Ladies first."

She opened the lid, and revealed a holy meal. Potato skins, dough balls and garlic sauce. It was ridiculous how quickly the food disappeared from the three. They were starving, and there was more to come. There was no reason not to eat quickly.

"You know, relationships you make in here, they're pretty inane." Henry shrugged, mouth full of food.

"Like you can talk." Danny laughed, loudly. It seemed his pint of lager was setting in quicker than he would've wanted.

"Suppose so." Then, without a care, Henry called to the ceiling as she didn't know where a camera would be. One would catch her- she was sure. "Matty, love you baby."

When the main course came out, Henry was even more surprised. Of course, she wanted something specific, and had for a while. However, she didn't really think it would happen.

When the food was revealed as Lasagne and chips, Henry grinned like a madman. How could she not?

"It's my brothers recipe!" She cheered once she'd had the smallest mouthful. "Thank you! I begged him to give the recipe so I could eat it if I got this far! Love you Victor!"

Then it was dessert. Thank God for dessert. She told them all to enjoy it, because she has to endure a form of hell to get it.

Brownie's, ice cream, and whipped cream. Henry deserved it, she knew she did.

Then, when the treat came out, she thought she was going to burst. However, she ate her Oreo milkshake anyway. What a day! Henry couldn't remember a day like it anywhere else in her memories.

As soon as she got back to camp, Henry went to bed. She fell asleep. However, before she did, she said goodnight to her pillow of faces. They deserved a nice send off too.

Then, Henry fell into a world of dreams. The camp nightmare would be over tomorrow, and she would see everyone she loved again.

•  -  -  •
679
•  -  -  •

Disclaimer!!!!
I do not own I'm a Celebrity or any of the Celebrity Contestants that appear on the show in real life. I also do not own any of the trials or events that take place.
All I own is Henry O'Connor, her storyline, family, and the fictional love story between her and Matty.