Chapter 45- The Fourth Place Contestant

Heavy sunken eyes, seen it all
You're not fucking wise anymore
Head fueling your army south
Candy in your cottonmouth
Feeling compromised, seen it all
Don't wanna see you hide anymore
Been here before
- Jurassic Park • Stand Atlantic

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟸
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

So far, Saturday had been good. Not much had happened, but whilst there was no one to share a bed with, Henry had a smile upon her face. There was only two days left, and then she could go home.

     That's what she was waiting for.

     Home.

     Home wasn't really specific anymore, that was the problem. Home was wherever her family was. And now, home was where Matty was. Henry was far from home, now, but there wasn't long left.

     There wasn't much to do through the day, and that left the camp in much a state of dishevelment. Since Adam was no longer there to clean and organise everything, Henry made it her job to do so.

    For most of the morning, Henry spent her time making beds, and then remaking them because they didn't look right. She washed the dishes from the night before, and made the fire. She did everything she was supposed to, and more. However, because of the tv scheduling, none of it was shown to the public.

     Instead, the first thing they saw of that day, was the elimination. There were only four of them, so after someone went home, the final trials would take place.

  Ant and Dec walked in, smiling as they always did. "Hello!" They greeted.

  "Good Evening!" Ant had said to them as they sat around the fire. Henry didn't let her cushion out of sight, and held on to it tightly. Everyone she loved was on that pillow, and so, she smiled. "good to see you! Now, the public have been voting for the final three. The person with the fewest votes will leave tonight."

     The only girl took a deep sigh as Dec grinned. "In no particular order, the public have decided... Danny, it might be you."

  "Henry..." she looked up, almost afraid. "It might be you."

  "David... it might be you."

  "And Simon,"

  "Happy Birthday, Henry!" The man interrupted, the presenters to greet his son.

  "It might be you."

     There was something that put them all at ease by not being whittled down to the final two- but still she was afraid. In reality, there was no reason to be. She wanted to go home, she wanted to see her brothers, and she wanted to see Matty again. A part of her refused to leave.

  ——— ——— ———

"It was a really weird moment." Said Henry to the camera. "I sort of had this conversation with myself, and I questioned what I was doing here for the first time."

——— ——— ———

"The next person to leave I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021 is..."

——— ——— ———

"I'm here because I want to win."

——— ——— ———

"David."

     Shock filled the group, and Henry's mouth dropped. There was a tinge of relief inside of her, but mainly shock. She was sure that David was going to win; his fan base was huge. Apparently not.

     They mightn't have spent a lot of time together, but that meant nothing. To see anyone go in the Castle was upsetting, even when they didn't mean too much to you personally.

     "Congratulations Henry, Danny and Simon. You're in the final!"

    It was bittersweet once again. There was somethings that she wished had been changed, but happiness overrode it all.

——— ——— ———

"I'll miss David." Henry admitted. "I wished we'd been closer, but I know Danny'll be upset."

——— ——— ———

After their goodbyes had been said, Henry sighed a little. In the past two days, it had occurred more than in her life before. She assumed it was because of the stress, but Henry knew she couldn't wait to go home.

     She walks away from the portcullis, Simon's arm draped over her shoulder.

  "On more day, guys." He cheered them on. "One more day!"

    When they were sat around the fire, there was excitement running through their veins. The final three. Only one more elimination, only one more meal, only one more trial, only one more day.

     Only one winner.

     "This is crazy." Henry grinned like a child.

  "It's mad." Danny shook his head in disbelief. "Congrats guys."

  "Well done, boys." The girl kept them happy, knowing they all deserved it. "You've done well."

——— ——— ———

"I'm really happy to in the final three." Henry answered the telegraph, alone. "I never thought I'd be here, I didn't think people liked me this much, I'll be honest." Then, with a deep breath, she smiled. "But if I could change one thing, I'd have Matty here. I miss him more than anything. If you're watching, which you better be, I love you."

• - - •
850
• - - •

Disclaimer!!!!
I do not own I'm a Celebrity or any of the Celebrity Contestants that appear on the show in real life. I also do not own any of the trials or events that take place.
All I own is Henry O'Connor, her storyline, family, and the fictional love story between her and Matty.