Chapter 8- The Merging of Two Worlds

I'm a little dazed and confused
- Bubblewrap • McFly

• - - •

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

Despite never sleeping very long in the Castle, Henry found that this particular morning to be more difficult than usual. She had woken due to the sound of squawking birds, and it was the worst.

They had bugged her from the moment they began to cry at mornings first light, and it seemed to disturb the whole camp. Well, the whole camp, apart from Matty.

"Morning." Kadeena greeted as she stepped over to the other girls gathered on the news readers bed.

Louise smiled. "Morning, Kadeena."

"The birds are terrible." Groaned Henry, playfully.

"Oh my God, the birds woke me up." Frankie said, exasperated. "They made, like, an alien noise. I swear!"

"It's sounded like there was, I don't know..." the blonde trailed.

"A thousand." Grinned the short haired girl.
The Paralympian agreed. "So loud."

There was a shuffling noise, and Matty turned to face the group. His eyes were half shut due to tiredness and a boyish grin across his lips. There was an innocence on his face, one that made Henry smile. "I didn't hear it."

——— ——— ———

"I hate birds now. My brother wanted a bird," Henry explained. "We're not getting one now."

——— ——— ———

When Henry needed a shower, Frankie offered to work the pump, so the two went up the stairs. She'd stripped into a swimming costume, and then proceeded to wash.

"Who's the most famous person you've snogged?" Frankie questioned out of the blue, and above the loud noise of the shower.

"What? That's random."

"Well, you're one of the biggest celebrities in here." The singer explained, and Henry hummed in response. "So, I was wondering if you've snogged anyone really famous."

"I guess, but, like, oh this so embarrassing." The girl hid behind the shower curtain.

"What?"

"Like, aside from acting, I've not kissed anyone in, like, four years." Henry flushed a bright red before continuing her shower.

"Is that because you've been looking after your family?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that's an important thing, though." Frankie reasoned.

"I guess..." Henry thought for a moment. "I've kissed Andrew Garfield...."

"No way!"

"Yeah, yeah. While we were acting. It was fun, actually, he's still a good friend."