Chapter 37- Sickness For The Second Time

I wish that you could see the pain that I've seen
All of the times I spent being not me
I hope you know that it's not always happy in my head
- Trying My Best • Anson Seabra

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟷𝟿
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

The next morning was an odd one. Henry barely remembered leaving the pub last night, so was confused when she awoke in the double bed.

What was worse?

She saw Matty in a different bed, on his own. Henry had gotten so used to sleeping beside the man, and now because the last two nights she'd been alone- she was sad. Sad, and a little sick.

Henry stayed in bed as she watched everyone else get up. One by one they did. Finally, it was just her and Matty left. He was changing in the corner, and she was playing with the duvet.

"Feeling hungover today, Matty Moo?" She questioned as he pulled the blue fleece over his head.

"I'm feeling..." he stumbled on his words, though a grin on his face. "I'm not hungover..."

"But you can't tell you've had a drink." Henry finished his sentence.

"Yes. How are you feeling?" In truth, she looked quite pale. Not at all her usual self.

"Not great." Henry nodded, before realising that moving her head was quite a bad idea. She rushed from the bed, and towards the nearest container.

A bucket.

She was sick once again.

——— ——— ———

"So I wasn't well at all, and I had to see Medic Bob." Henry admitted to the confession. "I was away for an hour or two for supervision- but I never left camp properly."

——— ——— ———

As soon as Henry walked back into camp, Matty has brought her into a tight hug. He'd been so worried, afraid that she'd have to leave Camp like Richard had so early on. Luckily, there she was.

"Are you alright?" Louise questioned her, concerned, like a mother.

"What happened?" Simon wondered.

Matty said nothing but held Henry close as she went to sit on her throne. "They said it was a mixture of alcohol, home sickness, and a lack of food. I've got to rest, and actually eat the food."

"I'm so glad your back." Henry planted a kiss to her lips, softly. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

——— ——— ———

"You being worried is so cute." Henry told Matty in confessional. He raised any eyebrow, so she reinforced her words. "It is!"

"Sure... because when your girlfriend has to go to a medic, the next thing you're told is that you're cute isn't exactly the right thing." Matty played along.

"Yeah, but the fact that my boyfriend is so caring makes him so attractive." Henry grinned, kissing the corner of his lips.

"So..." Matty looked to the camera. "This is interesting."

——— ——— ———

Whilst everyone else was tending to chores, and Henry was banned from them, Matty struck conversation. He was adding logs to the fire, happy to do so.

"So I was thinking, right." Matty began as he looked towards his companion.

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to be away from you when we're out of here."

"You know I feel the same." Henry agreed, taking a sip of water.

Matty took a deep breath before asking something that would be so altering to life. "Do you want to move in with me?"

"Do I?" Henry fake pondered, just to play with him. His nervousness was cute. "Of course I do. We can sort it properly when we're out of here, but I'd love to."

• - - •
641
• - - •

Disclaimer!!!!
I do not own I'm a Celebrity or any of the Celebrity Contestants that appear on the show in real life. I also do not own any of the trials or events that take place.
All I own is Henry O'Connor, her storyline, family, and the fictional love story between her and Matty.