1

Debutante

It was a day every young woman and man(?) would wait for after turning 14. It's the day they introduce themselves to society. His majesty, Claude de algar obellia was sitting on his throne with a slightly confused expression. Not that anyone could notice. He had only one thought running through his mind.

Was that really the wench's daughter?

He remembered neglecting that bug since he would always get headaches but this was the first time he clearly saw her with no pain whatsoever.

The moment she entered, she captivated everyone's attention, including his. Wearing a soft blue a-line dress with its bodice covered in flowers. An elegant lace shawl over it. She had a very calming aura surrounding her that instantly relaxed everyone in the hall. She was escorted by a young man with equally captivating looks. His long black hair with bright Ruby eyes. Dressed in a matching light blue suit. His was surrounded by a mischievous aura around him. His sly smirk further added on to the image.

Both of them looked like they walked out of a fairy tail. They took the floor with the first dance and everyone was once again entranced with the calming and breathtaking beauty of the pair.

For the dance that the Nobel ladies do, everyone kept glancing at the princess for time to time, admiring her grace and elegance. She rejected and offers for a second dance and left to the corner of the ball room hiding the fact that she noticed all eyes following her there. She was seen with three maids. That was when everyone's attention was called upon by Duke Alpheus, introducing a young girl, Jennette Margarita as his majesty's daughter. They left to the audience room immediately, leaving a weary mood to the ball room.

Whispers spread around and everyone looked to where the supposed 'abandoned princess' was and we're shocked to see her smiling with her maids.

Did she already know about the existence of another princess?

They saw her move to a higher podium as she addressed the gathering.

"Please do not let such a trivial matter interfere with the joyous mood we have today. This is a special day that every young man and lady have been waiting for. It's you're debutante as well, so on behalf of the imperial family, I hope you enjoy this evening."

Then princess and her escort were not seen for the rest of the evening.