31

(authors note: I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I lost interest in wmmap and now find it quite boring.

I do have a storyline for this which I am still going to complete. But it'll be a lot more fast paced compared to my prior chapters.

I don't really like leaving this incomplete. I just want to be done with this. Hope you understand.

Also, this is my first time writing a fight scene, i don't think it's great but i did my best. Hope you like it)

Athanasia and Lucas changed into their sparing clothes and walked through the corridors.

"Im excited to see how much stronger i am."

"Well. You have more mana now so there is a chance you could win."

It was rare for her to outright say that she would loose. Athanasia was very strong in both magical abilities and physical abilities.

Lucas was probably the only one who could come close to winning against her.

He was the magician of the tower for a reason. His years worth of knowledge and experience certainly helped.

Although Athanasia had experience, it was very little compared to his. The only reason she won against him countless times during their spars over the years was because he did not have all of his mana.

Now that Lucas had completely recovered his mana from the world tree, he would have a chance at winning.

"Oh? Are you already admitting defeat to the great and mighty me?"

Haaa

"I'm not. I'm just saying that because you have your mana back, you might just stand a chance against me."

Before Lucas could resort, head maid Lilian came towards them with a smile on her face.

"Good afternoon princess. And Hello sir. Lucas. It's been awhile."

"Oh maid lady, nice to see you"

Athanasia punched his arm hard.

"Call her by her name Lucas. Maid lady is just insulting. She's one of my people, did you forget?"

"Ow! Geez, okay. Nice to see you as well lady Lilian."

"Hmpf. Much better. Ah lily, were going to spar for a bit, alright?"

"Ah yes of course, your highness. I'll prepare some refreshments for after your spar"

Lucas light up with a smile.

"Oh? Then get some of your cookies. It's been a loooong time since i ate those."

"Of course, sir.Lucas."

As they both walked through the corridors, chatting, they noticed a presence following them.

Well- two people.

It was Athanasia's father, Claude. And his knight, sir Felix.

Lucas leaned close to Athanasia and whispered.

"Why are they following us? Should I get rid of them?"

Shaking her head, Athanasia spoke in a amused tone.

"Ah no. Father actually made efforts to correct his mistakes. Although I will not forgive his neglect, i will acknowledge that he's doing his best. He's probably worried for me right now."

Lucas scoffed.

"Worried? What's to worry about when I'm here"

"Haha. He's probably worried that you might do something. He's only seen you once after all"