33

Guys, I'm done with this story. I'm discontinuing it.

Here I'm writing a summary of what I had initially planned for the story.

There will be a part 2 to this since I couldn't fit all of it.

.

.

.

.

.

Diana is a noble from a different kingdom. She was the only daughter and second child. Her family consisted of her mom, dad, and older brother. 

Unfortunately, her mother passed away.

The family was from an ancient lineage. 

(Ancient lineages are bloodlines that started with a very strong individual who was blessed by the gods. There are many bloodlines like this, one of which is the imperial bloodline of the royal family of Obelia. Claude, n'all. Diana was of a special bloodline too.

But instead of wanting to rule, her ancestors kept to themselves. Although they are part of a kingdom, they do not involve themselves in any kind of politics.

Diana was very bubbly and optimistic. But she wasn't able to get close to her father and brother.

This was because her mother died due to child birth. Her father and brother kind of blame her for it.

She spent her whole life living in the same manner but didn't communicate with them much. 

(I know it's cliché, but I thought this up late at night.)

But she had a lot of freedom, which is why she indulged in the arts. She was quite good at it.

Especially dancing. She loved being the centre of attention and taking the stage. 

She practised quite a lot.

The reason why her family still accommodated her with everything she needed even though they hated her was because they didn't actually hate her. It was all just a whole lot of misunderstandings.

They were actually always with her during Diana's early years.

She did not look like her mother at all but acted exactly like her.

They were very protective of her. That's why they did not let her do anything outside. She had freedom to do anything within reason.

Diana always assumed they were embarrassed to have her as a family member. That was why she wasn't allowed to go outside. That's what everyone thought.

They didn't know the truth.

She once snuck out of her home during festival time. This was when she saw a dance troop from Siodonna.