26

Athanasia through she knew rage. But what she felt right now overthrew everything she knew.

Her hand trembled with anger. The book's cover cracking.

Andrew de Alger obelia was someone she looked up to like a father figure. A person who existed in her past life.

Initially she had been skeptical about his claim about being from a different world. About him claiming that the reason mana existed in that world was his arrival. That he had, in a way been the reason for all her suffering.

She had refused to believe it. But now she knows. As she looked at the portrait of him, as she looked at the damning evidence. She truly knows his claim was true.

Andrew de Alger obelia.

The second prince of the obelian Empire and older brother by a few months of her father, Claude de Alger obelia.

He was someone who went missing around the age of 10. Many claimed it had been assassination. Due to lack of evidence to prove otherwise, everyone thought it was true.

But Athanasia knew better. It was not assassination.

She got up from the ground she was sitting on and walked towards her desk. She thought to herself.

Anastacious de Alger obelia. He, in an experiment, had sent his own brother to a different world to rid his existence. On accident.

It was a mistake in Anastacious' part. The black magic spell was initially supposed to erase his existence. To make people forget they even existed.

Athanasia drank some water from the jug. Wiping the excess that dripped down her chin with her hand.

Due to not getting the desired results, Anastacious researched more for years, before trying to attempt using it on Claude. But Athanasia's father had killed him before that came to be.

It was a headache for her. More and more trouble being involved. Somehow all of it involving her is some way.

Claude was very close to Andrew, being fellow children birthed from concubines. Although Andrew's mother passed away during child birth.

They had grown up together. Along with Anastacious. The three of them had been inseparable.

When Anastacious changed, Claude and Andrew depended on eachother. Dispite their unfortunate circumstances, they became each-other's constants.

And then one day, Andrew dissapeared. He dissapeared and Anastacious acted as though such a person did not be exist.

That was when claude's true resentment of Anastacious began. Since then, Claude began increasing his influence at an alarming rate and overthrew Anastacious.

Not knowing Anastacious was alive.

It seems as though fate hated her. Athanasia kept her had on her forehead and massaged the place to try and decrease the pain she felt.

'what a cruel joke'

Athanasia had two reasons to hate him now.

One was causing misfortune to Andrew by throwing him into a different dimension, which had in a roundabout way, caused her misfortune as well.

And two, causing her mother, Diana's death.