10

Athanasia walked back to her palace with a conflicted expression. She didn't know what to think about this situation. She always knew that Jennette would one day reveal herself and she would use that chance to leave the castle and live without any ties. But after knowing that Claude is sincere about wanting to change, she doesn't know how to feel about that.

Does she like him caring for her? Does she want him to care for her?

As she walked through the corridors, Lilian came rushing towards her.

"Princess! I'm sorry, i really can't help but say this. I told you so!! Haha"

Sigh
"Yeah yeah, laugh it out."

"I got it right princess! Should I become a fortune teller, since I can predict the future so well?"

"Wha- and your going to leave poor old me all alone lily? You can't do this to me!!"

"How could I dare to princess! Haha"

"Hahaha"

Hah.....

Athanasia jumped on her bed and sighed. She decided to give Claude a chance. Hopefully he won't waste it. She subconsciously smiled to herself.

Lilian, who saw this was happy that the princess' father is finally trying to be a good father. She was delighted to tell his majesty all about the princess's favourite foods. Her favourite pastimes and much more. She remembers their conversation about how his majesty told her that she will be taken care of as a proper princess from now on and that he wishes to get to know his daughter better.

She was sure his majesty deeply regrets his past actions and that he would be a wonderful father for a princess. Although she tries to hids it, the princess is quite lonely. As someone who watched the princess grow, no matter how hidden, such a thing is obvious to her. She hopes that this would heal the princess even a bit.

____

She had called her aunt to visit her because her father was busy with her sister. Although she said she doesn't consider me a sister.... But it's okay! She'll eventually accept even if I have to force her to!

Aunt Rosalia always said it's my right to be crown Princess. She told me that Athanasia is a lonely princess who need saving! If she doesn't get saved she'll turn evil. She told me that she's probably too close to being evil already. Someone should save her. And I'm the best person to do that!

But.... When i met her, she didn't seem to like me. I haven't met anyone who hasn't liked me before.

She must be jealous! Of course she is! She must be jealous because everyone likes me! I didn't see her on the debutante as i was aside with uncle Roger and Ezekiel.

On no... She probably thinks i stole father away from her! But, she spent so many years with father so it's only right that i get him now! Besides, i was born before her, so I must be crown Princess right? Who cares if he's not my real father? My father was the right heir too but that was taken away from him! I can't let that happen to me too!

So I'll save sister and also show her, her rightful place! I should tell her stories about father and have tea with her. She's probably dirty in that ugly Ruby palace. If she's going to be a princess, i should cleanse her!

I can do it! After all, I'm an angelic princess! The lovely princess!