Chapter 39

MIRA MALFOY

Harry's hand interlocked with mine, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. We were laying together in his bed, focused on the thought that sixth year is nearly over.

Literally— we've only gotten a week left.

This whole year was such chaos. But, now that secrets have been cleared, it feels like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Harry and I are trying to fix our relationship. I'm still very good friends with Ron and Hermione, thankfully. Draco and I are slowly accepting the fact Mum's gone, and speaking of Draco, the cabinet is finally fixed.

Harry doesn't know killing Dumbledore is our task. He doesn't want to know. I've told him repeatedly that he should know, but he thinks it's best he doesn't.

Now I'm dreading the day he looks at me when he finds out what we did. He's close to Dumbledore, and I'm scared he won't forgive me.

"What's wrong, darling?" Harry kissed my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

"Will we ever get a normal year at Hogwarts? Do you think we'll even make it out here alive without some sort of battle?"

"Of course we will. After seventh year, we find a place in London. I become an Auror, you become the professor for Defense Against the Dark Arts just like you'd dreamt of. Have little Potter's running around our own home."

I quickly turned to Harry. "Little Potter's?" He hummed. "And what exactly are we naming our little Potter's?"

"Hmm, never thought about that. Actually, I have. We'll have a son, and we'll name him James after my father. A little girl named Lily, and... Narcissa; the baby of the family."

James. Lily. And Narcissa.

"And we can live next to Ron and Hermione cause I think we both know they'll happen eventually. As with Blaise and Luna, they'll be our neighbors to our left. Draco... well, obviously he can visit. Our kids will go to Hogwarts and live the experience we lived through. That is, except for Voldemort somewhere out in this world.

"We'll live the perfect life, Mira. Remember... I'm never leaving you, so you're basically stuck with me. I want to kiss you everyday, hug you. I want to marry you, come home and see you. I want to live the rest of my life with you. I don't care if you disagree or not— you're stuck with me."

I laughed and kissed his lips. He's already thought out our future, and just like he says, it sounds perfect. It's definitely the life I want to live. Especially with Harry.

My thumb brushed against his cheek, and my eyes locked with his.

"I love you."

His eyes widened.

"Say that again."

I kissed him. Long and passionately.

"I love you, Harry. I love you."

A smile formed on his face, and his forehead touched mine. "And I love you."

My heart was beating. I never really enjoyed the hearing of "I love you too". The "too" at the end, sounds more like that person is agreeing with you, rather than it actually meaning something.

And Harry didn't say "too".

I sat up, and dug into my pocket. The charms to the bracelet had jangled together, and I left it in the palm of my hand to show Harry.

"You still have it?"

"Of course I do. I never let this out of my sight. It means a lot to me." He took the bracelet from my hand, grabbed my hand to rest on his thigh, and slipped the bracelet onto my wrist.

His finger traced over the charm with the words "My Gryffindor".

He smiled, lifting my chin up with his finger, and kissed me.