I

Eddy is straight. He knows this. One hundred percent straight.
Well. At least ninety five percent.
See, he knows he is straight because of how much he enjoyed kissing Vanessa last night. Such a pretty, pretty girl, slight, but curvy in just the right way. He had had more than a couple of drinks, at the bar, so he had worked up the courage to corner her at last and ask her if he could.
He could.
Her tongue had been really nice. So nice and soft, as she twirled it around his, and she had moaned softly when he had slid his hand underneath her shirt, and felt her soft skin. He had moaned too, when he had cupped her breast. Round. Perfect. His dick had strained hard against his jeans, like it was again now.
Of course, he hadn't had the balls to take it further.
So see? He's straight. The fact that he jerks off to videos of K-pop means nothing.
He opens his eyes and tries to focus on the film, tries to ignore how hard he is. Look. Brett probably isn't even noticing. This is a good film. And even if he did... I mean, it definitely wouldn't be the first time he's jerked off with Brett in the same room, would it? But he doesn't want to, not tonight. He wants it to be someone else so, so desperately. He's eighteen years old and still very, very much a virgin. Never made it past first base, really.
Does he want it to be Vanessa?
Brett clears his throat and looks right at him.
"Bro, you good?"
Brett glances down once, to the obvious tent in Eddy's loose shorts and smirks.
Look, with anyone else Eddy would have tried to hide it, but does it really matter with Brett? It's not like he's not seen Brett's tent plenty of times.
Eddy shakes his head.
"Yeah. I just need to get laid."
He can say that, to Brett. He knows Brett's not been laid either. There's nothing to hide, with Brett. Nothing at all.
"You got closer last night, right?"
Eddy nods.
"Yeah. I cupped her tit. God, it was good. I just wish I could have taken it further. Don't know if she wants to though."
"Has she texted you?"
"No."

Brett is quiet for a while as the movie plays in the background.
"Look." he says then. "Just wank, you know I don't care."
Eddy shrugs.
"I know. I just... I just want to know what it's like when it's not my own hand, you know?"

A/N. Hi guys, and welcome to Avdk80 writes Breddy ;-)
I woke up with an idea yesterday and thought I'd write a oneshot. But after typing the whole morning I started guessing this was going to be more than that so here we are, a short book started! Just a little head's-up here as well: there will be lots of sexual tension in this book. So while sexy chapters will still be labled NSFW, other chapters could talk about, or allude to sex as well. 
As always, I love you guys, I love reading your comments, our interaction, seeing your stars and knowing you enjoy my stories! So lots of love from Author-san.