Epilogue

Eddy sits back in his chair as Brett turns off the camera. He stretches back against the wall and yawns. 
"That went alright, don't you think?"
"Yeah! Your comment about that meme was hilarious."

It's always a moment for him, when the camera gets turned off after filming several videos, when it's just them, again, the world outside just that: outside. 
"So. Practise and then some work?" Eddy asks, but he swivels around in his chair when Brett walks around and puts his arms around him from behind. Brett kisses his hair and rests his cheek against it. 
"Practise, sure. But I was thinking we could maybe make today a bit special. I've made reservations for hotpot in an hour."
Eddy smiles widely. 
"Oh wow, that's awesome, Brett. Can you believe it's ten years already?"
"Not really." Brett sits back down on his grey chair and puts his hand on Eddy's thigh, stroking him lightly through the fabric. "They seem to have flown by so fast."
Eddy puts his hand on Brett's and squeezes. 
"Yeah. You know, whenever it's our anniversary I think back of that time. God, the angst. The tears. And then you."
Brett nods and eyes him with his kind, kind eyes. 
"I know. You said forever."
"I meant it."
"You've shown me. Every step of the way you've been there for me."
Eddy bends over so he can touch his lips to Brett's. They are so familiar, they are home, and yet he will never take them for granted. 
"I love you."
He leans over so he can hug his love, his rock, his everything. He buries his face in Brett's practice hoody. It's soft, and it smells of Brett. Of belonging. 
"So, practise?" he says then. 
"Yeah."

A/N Guys, I can't believe that's it already! I've really loved writing this book, delving into the different perspectives, writing something "shorter." I'll be starting another book as soon as I round off Andante con Brio, which will be fairly soon now. I think if you follow me you'll get a notification of that :-). 

As always, thank you so much for the reads, the stars, the comments. I love being in this fandom with all these lovely people I've never met!