XXXII (last third is NSFW)

"Yeah." he answers. There's no other words in him now, he just wants to lie here forever, in Brett's arms, on Brett's couch, as the evidence of their lovemaking sticks between them. 
"Wow." Brett says again.
Eddy smiles and raises his head. Kisses him gently. 
"Yeah."
"It's... it's very different."
"Yeah."
After a long while Brett suddenly grins, all bashfully. It's adorable. There's clearly something on his mind. He takes a breath, grins again. Takes another breath. 
"So erm..." he says then, his tone more shy than Eddy has ever heard before. "Do you reckon... did we just lose our virginity?"
Eddy stills, then looks him in the eye. They're floating again, those eyes. Brimming with something that now can finally shine. 
"I think we did." he admits. "I'm so glad it was with you."
He sits up a bit awkwardly. Checks the couch, but mercifully it seems to be clean. Brett takes his hand as he too, sits up. 
"A couple of nights ago, when you went to shower. You seemed so upset. I was sitting here worrying, wondering if I had broken us."
Eddy nods. 
"Um... yeah, that was when I admitted to myself I loved you. It was... it was rough. I thought I had broken us, too."
Brett looks away, in the direction of the bathroom. Then gets up in one sudden move, and gestures at his dirty sweats. Holds out his hand. 
"Well. I need a shower. Want to come and make that better too?"
"O... okay."

The surge that pulls through him now seems even stronger than before. He takes Brett's hand, and lets him take him to the bathroom. Watches him with large eyes as he locks the door behind them both. Brett reaches for his t-shirt, and he raises his arms to let him pull it off. He pulls his boxers down next, kicking the clothes away towards the door. 
"You're beautiful." Brett whispers. "I finally get to tell you." He stands close and runs his hand over Eddy's belly, over his nipples. Eddy groans softly. "I can't believe I finally get to tell you."
Eddy shivers as he takes Brett's off shirt in turn, pulls his sweats down next, then stands to kiss him. 
"So are you. I couldn't believe it, when you said that about handsomeness at the con a few days ago. You're absolutely gorgeous."
That soft belly is right there, with the little splattering of hair he saw, back when he thought he wasn't allowed. It's heaven to run his hand over it now. To tug the hair softly. To watch as Brett starts to grow again, because of him. Just because of him, and how he feels. 
This isn't just horniness, this is love. 
Tears streak his cheeks as Brett pulls him under the shower and washes him tenderly. Every stroke of his hand over his belly and his back is warmth, is love. 
When his hand reaches his dick and soaps it gently he groans again. He's fully hard now, of course, but still it's the other thing that's most important. Even when Brett suddenly sits on his knees and takes him into his mouth, starts sucking him until his eyes roll back and he claws at the wall, it's Brett's hands on his bum, on his belly, that mean the most. 
"Brett, oh fuck, I'm gonna..." he breathes, warning him.
"Good." Brett mumbles and doubles down. Eddy loses himself completely as he comes hard into Brett's mouth, and it's deeper than it ever has been before, ever, like some well has been hit he didn't even know existed in him. Then Brett stands up again and tenderly wipes the tears away from his cheeks. He rinses his mouth under the shower and kisses him again. 
"I hope these are happy tears." he whispers in his ear. 
Eddy strokes the back of his love's head, running his fingers through the wet, thick black hair. 
"Very definitely happy tears. I won't ever stop loving you. You know that, right?"
It's like the sun breaks through on Brett's face, a beam like he's never seen before. 
"Then I will do the same. Deal?"
He kisses him again. Gently. Because they have time. They have eternity. 
"Deal."