III (NSFW)

"Oh my God." he says as he comes back down to earth. He's still naked, of course, completely exposed. He's not sure whether he cares or not. He does know he's feeling sated like he never has before in his life.
"It's so, so different." he says then, as he accepts the tissue Brett gives him and cleans himself up. He would say it was really nice, he wants to. But is that what Brett wants to hear? Or should they just never speak of this again?
But then he sees it, sees it even if he can also see Brett's trying to hide it by leaning to the other side.
Brett's hard. Real fucking hard. And he knows he can't just let that be. How could he, when Brett has just done that for him? He clears his throat.
"That was awesome, Brett, thank you. Do you... do you want me, to... er... you know?"
Brett turns around with a bit of a shock, and he can see the deliberation on his face. That face he knows so well, that he can read like no one else in the world can.
"Are you sure?" Brett says then, so softly he can barely hear him. "You don't have to, you know that, right?"
Eddy blinks at him.
"I know. But I want to. I want to help you out too."

Suddenly he can see Brett's heart pounding through his shirt, so fast he almost worries for him. Brett licks his lips. Soft, pink lips, pinker than he's ever seen them. He knows his sperm is still on Brett's right hand, and somehow that feels pretty okay. Like it really is just them here.
It feels safe.
He moves slightly so he can reach better and checks Brett's face for consent.
"Okay." Brett mouths as he slacks back into the couch, his tent more obvious than ever. Eddy blinks again.
Shit, is he really going to do this? Is he really going to touch his best friend like that? He's seen him come before, but only from a little ways away, never into his own hand, not even close.
But it still feels safe.
He leans over slightly more so he's got a better angle and tugs at Brett's shorts.

Look, he's seen Brett's dick before, of course he has, he's even seen it hard, but it feels very, very different to see it now, knowing he's about to touch it. Some boundary has been crossed, and Eddy has no idea if they can ever cross back to normal.
Surely they can, right? And it's definitely not an option to not do this, now, anyway. That would break Brett's heart, turning him away like that.
Not that he wants to. It's just scary.
His hand moves without him really willing it to and glances gently over Brett's dick. Brett leans back into the couch and moans quietly. It makes Eddy feel powerful, powerful enough to grab him tight, just like Brett did to him just now. He moves, up and down, up and down, making sure to rub the end with his thumb like Brett did.
It takes no time at all. Brett groans deeply, more deeply than he's ever heard, and then he's pulsing under his hand, his sticky warmth pouring out and flowing over his fingers.
Eddy finds he doesn't mind it. And he doesn't even begin to want to think about why he's a bit hard again. That'll just go down on its own, soon enough. He stares anxiously at Brett's face for any sign of discomfort, but finds none. Then Brett opens his eyes.
"Jesus." he groans. Eddy just nods. What can he say?

"Yeah." he says. He reaches for the tissue box with his clean hand and offers one to Brett as he takes another to clean his own hand with.
"Thanks." Brett says, and Eddy is not sure whether he's thanking him for the tissue or the other thing.
"Yeah."
"I need a piss."
"Yeah, me too."

It's almost like they've agreed not to talk about it again, because by the time he comes back from the toilet Brett's cleaned away the tissues and is sitting on the couch like nothing just happened on it. Like Eddy didn't just have the best orgasm of his life there.
He sits down and watches the screen.
"Maybe go back to where we've seen?"

It's strange, when the film is done, to get in bed with Brett. They've always shared, whenever they've slept over at each other's house. They both have double beds, why be difficult about it? It's never been an issue.
It feels different now though, almost awkward, but he doesn't want to show that. He glances at Brett as he moves around the room.
Does he feel it too? He slides under the covers and tries not to think about Brett's hand, around him like that. Tries to think about Vanessa, about her blonde curls and her curvy arse. About how nice her breast was underneath his probing fingers.
It doesn't really work though, and it takes him forever to get to sleep.