XXXI (last third NSFW)

He sits in silence for a while, but he owes Eddy some clarification, he knows. And more so, he wants him to know. He doesn't want to hide, not anymore. There's been enough hiding. Brett's world has tilted, turned around, and everything is forever different.
"I don't know what came over me, that first night here, when I asked you if you wanted me to wank you." he says quietly, explaining to Eddy. "I was so fucking horny that night, and I saw you like that, your dick all big and beautiful... it was stronger than me. And then I felt so guilty afterwards. Because was that even right, when I felt this way and you didn't know? But you liked it, I could see that, and for a while I could kid myself into thinking that it was okay."
Eddy squeezes Brett's hand softly as if he's urging him on.
"And then?"
"And then I fell deeper, for you." Brett tells him honestly. "And I felt like such an idiot. And I tried, I really tried. I even tried to get you the date with Jill. And then you got sick."
Eddy shakes his head.
"I thought you getting me that date meant you wanted us to go on the way we always had."
"Were you not sick?"
Eddy shrugs and squeezes Brett's hand again.
"I was lovesick. I knew by then how I felt. And I knew we couldn't carry on like that. It was... it was a low point, Bretty."
All this time. All this time, all that pain. The drinking, the sickness. The pain, oh, the pain. For him, and for Eddy. And none of it was necessary, apparently.
"I was an idiot. Such an idiot." he says with feeling.
"We both were, I think."

Eddy smiles his new, sweet smile at him. It's all put in perspective now, but even though he's told him again and again, Brett can still barely believe that that smile really did mean he loved him, all along.
"Just... Brett... don't feel guilty about anything, please." he says quietly. "It took... I guess it took this to make me realise. If you'd've said, before... it would have been different. Things... they've worked out okay, don't you think?"
Brett smiles, because Eddy seems to be reading his mind. Is it true, what he says? That he did okay? That the timing of this was okay? He's so relieved, and at the same time he's still so confused. There is a stray tear, glistening on Eddy's cheek. He raises his hand and strokes it away. Eddy's cheek is slightly stubbly, but the skin is as soft as he imagined it. How many times has he wanted to do this and stopped himself?
"I can't believe I get to do this." he says quietly, and Eddy smiles again.
"I hope I get to do a bit more than that. If... if you're up for it? No more hurling?"
Oh, he knows what he means now, and a surge, stronger than he's felt before, pulls through him.
"No, no more. I'm not sick at all, not anymore."

Eddy moves gracefully, turns and pushes him back in the cushions of the couch in one move. And he's there, close, his face approaching. Brett closes his eyes as their lips touch again. Something inside of him he didn't know existed has woken up. Some power, some confidence. Eddy loves him. He really does.
Eddy lies down on top of him and presses himself into him. Oh, he can feel his dick, fully hard, against his own, and he instantly meets him as he swells up to capacity. Eddy opens his jeans, and starts to lie down again, but no.
No, I want to feel you. All of you. He grins at him and yanks the jeans further down, until Eddy takes them off and then comes to lie on top of him again in his cute, tight black boxers.
Oh yes, he can feel him now, for real, the outline of Eddy's dick nestling against his own as if it were made to, and when Eddy starts moving, no, when he starts thrusting, heaven really is a place on earth. And he's meeting him halfway, bucking up his hips from some instinct deep down.
"Oh God." he groans as they thrust together, moving in unison. An orgasm is building inside him like a tidal wave. Is he really going to come into his trousers for the second time in 24 hours? But he can't worry about that, because it builds, and builds. Eddy's face tenses and relaxes above him, his mouth slightly open, his jaw slack as he pants softly. He lowers his hands on Eddy's back until they cup his bum, his beautiful cheeks that suddenly he's allowed to touch.
Oh, how different is it going to be to see him come this time, to watch his face contorted in sweet woe, as he feels him. All of him.
The orgasm overtakes him before he knows it and he groans deeply. He closes his eyes for a second as he starts pulsing, pouring himself against his love, but he opens them in time to see Eddy's ecstasy on his face, he hears his strangled groan, he feels his warmth spread through the fabric and lovingly mix with his own.
He blinks the tears away as he holds him close. He never wants to let him go again. Never, ever. 
"Oh my God." he whispers. "Eddy, oh my God."