XIII (NSFW)

Something changes between them, the second Eddy has said he'll come along. It's like sparks are flying, and even though Brett has been thinking that maybe he should put a stop to all this, those sparks are removing any angst he's felt, any doubt. He knows what he wants right now, and he thinks Eddy wants it too.
He walks along the street with his dick fully erect, swaying a bit from side to side, chafing against his jeans. It would be uncomfortable, if it also wasn't sending tingles down his spine. 
God, the trip home has never felt longer, but he sees the building now, from a little distance. He could run to it and finally close the door behind the both of them. 
He doesn't, of course. He walks calmly, his face normal, surely nothing visible to the rest of the world. Opens the door like he always would and beckons Eddy in. 

Eddy is quiet, clearly on edge, and is that a little shiver, he sees? He closes the door behind him and watches him, tries to see what he wants. Eddy's eyes quickly glance down his body and clearly he sees how turned on he is straight away.
"Oh fuck." he says softly. 
Oh Eddy. If only you knew how much I love you. 
Brett nods and asks with his hand. Holding it out, for him to take or leave. Eddy doesn't hesitate at all, though, he's already stepping forward and pushing his delicious bulge into Brett's hand. Brett squeezes him gently, rubs the outline of him through the rough denim. 
"Oh! Fuck!" Eddy groans as he leans back, against the wall. His eyes close, and Brett has to brace himself quickly so he doesn't lean forward, so he doesn't kiss those soft, plump lips. His dick throbs harshly, and he scrunches his own eyes shut so he doesn't do something stupid like coming into his jeans. All the tension of the day seems to be gathering between them, as he massages Eddy through the fabric. His balls are soft, and just the right size. His dick is big, and bold, and he can feel how soft the tip is. Brett groans without sound as he imagines what it would feel like against his lips. 
"Please." Eddy whispers then, and Brett knows exactly what he needs to do. 
His fingers are suddenly all sure as he opens the black jeans, as he takes him in his hand, as he jerks him quickly. Eddy is breathing hard as he moves, lost in the movement, clearly. It is the most beautiful sight in the world. He knows it's coming, and a tear presses up under his eye as he watches his lovely face, contorting, catching the last breath before he falls apart. 
"Oh! Yes!" Eddy calls as his sperm spills over Brett's hand, over his floor, but Brett is not watching that, he's watching the lovely face as it tenses, and relaxes again. As his whole body seems to relax, and he slumps against the wall for a moment that seems to take all night. 
And it doesn't matter, it really doesn't, because Brett doesn't expect anything of him even though he could come right now, without even being touched. They can just go and sit on the couch, and he can watch Eddy being relaxed, being happy. He'll be fine. 
But then Eddy opens his eyes and grins, turns Brett around and pushes him against the wall. A wave pulls through Brett hard as he realises what Eddy is about to do.
"Yeah?" Eddy asks.
"Fuck yeah." 
I mean, what else is he going to do? Say no, thanks? He leans back and surrenders. Tries to last a little longer when he feels Eddy's fingers glance over his dick as he opens his jeans in turn. Manages to last even when Eddy rubs the length of him through his boxershorts, still he manages to control himself. 
He wants to shout, he so desperately wants to tell him everything as Eddy wraps his hand around him, as he moves, as Brett loses it and starts pulsing, groaning, coming hard into his love's hand. 

Oh, he would do this all day if he could. He would stay in this space and never leave, ever. But he can't, he knows that full well. So he sighs and opens his eyes, smiles at Eddy and forces himself back to normalcy. 
"I'll get us some tissues." he says. 
They clean themselves and the floor, and they don't speak at all anymore as they sit down on the couch together and Brett turns the television on.