X (NSFW)

"Do you... do you want me to..."
Brett's face is still so close, so close he could almost lean over and kiss him. You know, if he was Vanessa. It was Vanessa he dreamed about, right? He nods feverishly, because he knows he would have come in his sleep, had the dream not turned into a nightmare. God, he wants a hand on him, wants Brett's hand on him, and before he knows it he's letting his own hand go down, down until he reaches Brett's dick. 
It's like a rock. 
He looks at him, making sure, but Brett's already closed his eyes. 
The time for thinking is over, now, the confusion and the horniness from the dream coming together in a strange jumble, and when Brett's hand closes around him he almost screams. 
He knows Brett's body better now, he can feel the skin of his lower belly shivering, he knows Brett is close too. He doesn't want to think about why. 
"Oh fuck." he pants, as he tries to hold on just that little longer, enjoy Brett's hand, going up and down, just a little bit longer. They would never do this like this normally, under the sheet and no tissues, they will make a mess of the bed, he knows, but somehow that doesn't matter now, as they move in unison and their quick breaths mingle. 
"Oh yes." Brett's groan is almost tortured, and for some reason it's that that tips him over the edge and he falls, and falls, coming spectacularly into Brett's hand and Brett's bed, as Brett's warmth spills over his own hand. 

The deepest relaxation falls over him almost immedately. Gone is the dream, gone is the fear. He doesn't even want to move his hand away, and Brett doesn't move either. He just stays there, like a calming presence, right there. He's asleep before he can begin to think about turning around. 

It's completely light when he wakes up. Did they not close the curtains last night? What time is it, even? He doesn't want to move, doesn't want to wake Brett up, who is lying right next to him, still very close, but now with his back to Eddy's front. He's half naked, his boxershorts still pulled down, and everywhere is sticky. They'll have to take the sheets off and wash them. And he needs a shower. 
He closes his eyes and thinks back of last night. It almost feels like a dream, but the evidence is clear as day. His dick grows fast as the dream-like images come back into his mind. 
God, that was nice. 
Too nice. 
Brett stirs, then turns around slowly. Backs away just a little, and crinkles his nose as he, too, must feel the evidence of what they did last night. He smiles shyly. 
"Hi."
"Hi."
"Did... did you sleep okay?"
Eddy almost laughs, except he knows exactly what Brett's doing. He's saving the situation, that's what he's doing. 
"Yeah. You?"
"Yeah."
Eddy clears his throat and tries to get his dick to calm down. 
"Cool." Brett says, and rolls over to get out of bed on the other side. "You want to shower first?"
"Yeah, thanks."

He showers quickly and tries not to think about last night anymore. Dries himself vigorously with a towel, and puts it around his waist before going back into Brett's room. 
Brett's not there, the bed is bare, and Eddy knows Brett has taken the sheets off and is putting them in the washing machine. 
Well. He may as well make himself useful too, right? He quickly pulls on his clothes, walks to Brett's tiny kitchen and whisks some eggs in a bowl.