XXXII (2nd half NSFW)

"Yeah." Eddy says hoarsely, sweetly. Is he just as overcome?
He can't be, it's not possible.
"Wow." he breathes.
Eddy smiles and raises his head. Kisses him gently.
"Yeah."
"It's... it's very different."
It's all he can think to say. How would it even be possible to describe what's just happened in mere words? How do you describe the world, the stars, the universe?
"Yeah." Eddy says softly.
He stares at his sweet, sweet face as he lies it down against him, their cheeks resting together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Eddy's hair is soft, like silk, just like his skin. Brett runs his hands over Eddy's back and breathes deeply. And when Eddy raises his head again he grins shyly. I mean, why not? Why would he hold back?
"So erm..." he says hesitantly. "Do you reckon... did we just lose our virginity?"
Flashes of Eddy with the girls burn through his brain. He didn't go with the girl. He went with him.
"I think we did." Eddy says. "I'm so glad it was with you."
I'm so glad it was with you. The words envelop Brett and build that new strength more. Oh, what a difference it makes, knowing Eddy loves him back. It changes everything.
Eddy sits up and checks the couch. It's adorable. As if he cares right now if they made the couch dirty.
He takes his hand and sits up too. There is something else he needs to ask, needs to know.
"A couple of nights ago, when you went to shower. You seemed so upset. I was sitting here worrying, wondering if I had broken us."
Eddy nods.
"Um... yeah, that was when I admitted to myself I loved you. It was... it was rough. I thought I had broken us, too."
Oh.
Oh, Eddy. If only I could have helped you.
It's hard to think of Eddy, alone in the bathroom, suffering like that. On a whim he gets up and gestures down, at his stained sweats. Holds out his hand to Eddy.
"Well. I need a shower. Want to come and make that better too?"
"O... okay."

Eddy is... bashful. Shy. And so beautiful, as he lets Brett lead him to the shower and watches him soberly as he locks the door. He seems to wait, to see what Brett will do. He's giving him the initiative. So he reaches for Eddy's shirt and asks with his eyes. Eddy raises his hands immediately, and something heats up in his almond eyes. It makes him more powerful, powerful enough to tug down his boxers next.
"You're beautiful." he whispers. "I finally get to tell you."
That gorgeous, lean belly with the sprinkle of hairs, the soft swell of his pecs, Brett can't believe his luck as he runs his hand over it, as he softly circles his fingers around Eddy's nipples. Is he sensitive there?
"I can't believe I finally get to tell you." he adds gently.
Eddy moves then, gracefully takes off his shirt in turn. Then he bends slightly and kisses him so gently, so sweetly. His tongue licks his lower lip and he bites it softly.
"So are you." he says when they let go. "I couldn't believe it, when you said that about handsomeness at the con a few days ago. You're absolutely gorgeous."
Brett doesn't really know what to say to that, but before he can say anything Eddy is stroking his belly in turn. And unbelievably, his dick responds and starts to grow again.
Oh, I'm going to show you how much I love you.
He turns the shower on, and when it's hot he pulls Eddy under it. He reaches for Eddy's own soap, the one that smells of him. The one he loves. He lathers it between his hands and washes him gently. His chest, his belly, and down, down. He knows what he wants to do now. Eddy's dick twitches as he washes it softly, and then starts to grow. Feeling him expand like that under his fingers is the best feeling in the world.
He lets himself fall down on his knees and looks up at Eddy for a moment. He's completely still, his eyes closed, his breaths quick in surrender. Tears well up in his eyes again because it's all so beautiful, and he's wanted this forever, and now he gets to do it. He cups Eddy's bum with his hands again and rests his lips against the tip of his dick. It's soft, and silky, just like he thought, and when he takes him in his mouth Eddy groans so deep it resonates in him.
He sucks, moves back and forth, and he can't worry whether he's doing it right because Eddy's groan tells him.
He can feel him building under his lips, he knows it's coming even before Eddy grunts softly.
"Brett, oh fuck, I'm gonna..." 
"Good." Brett breathes. Oh, he wants this, he wants him, all of him, always.
Eddy starts to come into his mouth, he hears his moans, sees his belly quiver in front of him and he sucks more, drawing it out for him, making it good. He strokes Eddy's bum as he swallows his heat. Then he stands up shakily.
Does Eddy want to taste himself? He's not sure, so he rinses his mouth quickly under the shower before turning to kiss him. There are tears on Eddy's cheeks. He wipes them gently and kisses him once.
"I hope these are happy tears." he whispers in his ear.
Eddy strokes his head, runs his fingers through his wet hair. He seems relaxed, joyous almost.
"Very definitely happy tears. I won't ever stop loving you. You know that, right?"
Ever. He said ever. Happiness like Brett has never known spreads through him and he only just manages to avoid crying again. He keeps his voice calm.
"Then I will do the same. Deal?"
Eddy doesn't answer, he just kisses him again. Gently. Because they have time. They have eternity.

"Deal."