VI (NSFW)

He can see the outline of Brett's dick clearly in his sweats, and it's weird because he knows what it feels like now. He knows it's going to be real hard, he knows he'll be able to feel the veins on the side, he knows that the end is soft and velvety smooth. He pauses for a moment with his hand above Brett's shorts, but not because he is doubting, No, he wants this, he wants this more than he should. 
He pulls the shorts down, pushes Brett's shirt up and pulls his thumb over Brett's tip. Brett's eyes roll up and he sinks back into the couch. 
"Oh God." he groans. 
It's a heady feeling, this feeling of power. Knowing what he will do to him, now that he knows a little about how Brett will react. Will it be as quick as yesterday? Or can he make him last just a little longer? 
He strokes again, and Brett's answering groan makes his own dick throb harder. Then he wraps his hand around the base and starts moving, very slowly. Brett's eyes are closed, but he can see them rolling up under the eyelids. He groans again, deeper this time. 
Has this been on Brett's mind too? It sure seems like it has. He starts moving quicker now, Brett's breaths coming quick and shallow. 
"Fuck!!" he calls and comes without warning, his sperm shooting up his belly and over Eddy's hand. 
It's warm. It's nice. 

Eddy is shivering as he hands Brett a tissue and cleans off his hand. Is Brett even going to offer? If he doesn't he's going to have to go to the toilet and wank himself. 
He tries not to feel how disappointed he would be if that happens. Look, Brett doesn't owe him anything. He offered. 
Brett sits up slowly and glances at him through his eyelashes. Eddy guesses he's feeling shy, just as shy as he would be if he didn't have a throbbing dick in his jeans, waiting, waiting... 
Brett looks down and seems to smile when he sees Eddy's state. And maybe it's that that gives him the confidence to put his hand on Eddy's thigh, closer to his dick than he ever has as his best bro. 
"Want me to...?"
Eddy nods and tries not to show how relieved he is. He sits back in the couch and waits, but Brett takes a moment and he wants to scream. Then Brett smiles and tugs on his jeans, fumbling with the belt, fumbling with the zipper. Every fumble he touches him softly through the fabric of his jeans and Eddy can't help the groan that escapes him. Finally the jeans are open and he springs free. 
Brett makes a sound, somewhere deep in his throat as if he wants to say something but doesn't. Eddy doesn't have the space to worry about that, he just wants Brett's hand on him, he wants him to move like he did yesterday. 

Brett's fingers on him are cool and hot at the same time and he groans loudly. 
"Ah! Please!" 
Is Brett trying to make him last longer too? He can feel the orgasm coming, down from his toes all the way up to his crown and back. Brett finally holds him firm and moves, up, down, up down and he explodes, implodes, his whole system falling apart and focusing back in just that one point of heat. He must have shouted as he comes, and comes, but when he opens his eyes again Brett's face is calm, sweet. Sweeter than he's seen before. 
"Wow." he breathes, he can't help it. 
Brett nods. 
"Yeah."