19

Third Person's POV

"Erebus."

[ Hello lalisa, how is your wife? ]

"Fine, make sure to show up tomorrow. We'll go there."

[ Sure. Take care and see you. ]

The person on the other line turn off the call.

He message someone to prepared the company.

This is just one of his company, that's why it's not hard to pretend that lisa is a successful business woman.

In the business world Erebus is the top 3 of the strongest, he's famous making good equipment for war and also popular for his own people like lisa, some people thought he own a secret agent but in the underworld it was an assassin's. The top 2 is Kim Inc. and Top 1 is Nox that suddenly pop up on the business field.

..

The married couple go down at the car, Lisa hold her wife back and enter a big building that has LM Corporation sign on the top of the building.

Every person bow down to them and wearing a suit reason for Jennie to frowned.

"Uhm. Hun? Why are they all wearing suit I feel like I'm inside of men in black movie." Jennie chuckle while looking around.

Lisa forgot to tell erebus to change a bit the clothes that's why all she can do to face slap internally and make things up.

"I want them to look presentable my wife, and looking at my employee makes them unique." Lisa reasoned out.

Jennie just nod and smile at her wife because her wife also love to wear suits, they both enter the elevator and reach the top floor which is lisa's disguise office.

There were two men standing straight at the big black glass door and open it for them.

The office design was minimalist and the color was black then a big glass that can see the busy city.

Until a man was sitting behind lisa's desk.

"What's up lalisa." The man with the low voice said standing up and fixing his suit while holding a black stick.

" The man with the low voice said standing up and fixing his suit while holding a black stick

"Erebus." Lisa shake hands with the man, then look at jennie.

"What a pleasure to meet you again, the queen of Kim Inc." Erebus said kissing the top of jennie's hand

"Oh, is he the one that help you hun?" Jennie asked looking at lisa.

"Yes my wife." Lisa said.

"Nice to meet you again, the great Erebus."

"So why don't you give us a tour here in your company lalisa?" Erebus teased lisa.

"You're always here Erebus." Lisa stated and earn a laugh to the man.