20

Lisa

Mr. Hyung and his family are dead but we're not the one who killed them, someone stab their neck and take off the fucking tracking device, but luckily we got information about his last destination which I'm going right now.

Going out to my bike I put my mask on and check if there's no one in this abandoned house.

I started at the back of the house, getting my gun and turn the flashlight on and start if I find something. As I walk with this empty house I heard a noise upstairs.

I walk slowly at the stairs when I reach the second floor, a kick on my hand quickly reason for my gun to fly.

I scanned fast, black suit with green ring, wearing also a full mask, maybe 5'10 or 6 ft high. It's a man.

He double punch me at my stomach and kick my side, I dodged his other attack then start to blow a fist to his face causing the mask to broke in half leaving the only part on his eyes.

He spitt the blood then drawn a knife, he shove the knife as fast as he can until he got the chance to cut my right arm.

When we both out of breath I put my hand to my cut wound but fucking shit this guy don't really get tired.

We continue to fight until I reach my gun at the floor and pull the trigger aiming at him, he avoid the first one then start to run, I keep shooting at him while chasing this bastard but he got quickly to his car and drove fast.

I enter again and go upstairs noticed a broken screen phone, I look at it and it's still working. This is just easy for jisoo.

I put the phone on my pocket. Who that guy might be.

When I drove going to the penthouse my vision start to blurry, I keep blinking my eyes so that I can go there safely.

I reached the penthouse sweating, dizzy and my mouth feel super dry.

"B..byul." I open the door but I collapsed.

"Lisa!" I heard them but their voices start to fade.

....

I open my eyes and I saw them looking at me. While jeongyeon was cleaning the cut on my arm leaving me with my sports bra.

"Finally you're awake you've been passed out for fifteen minutes." Seulgi sighed.

"And you already died lisa. You been poisoned." Moonbyul said looking at our special med kit.

"The knife h-he use." I said weakly.

"Yep, Erebus was worried. We just revive you and inject this savior shit to your chest because your heart stopped." Jisoo shaking softly the empty small tube.

We called it savior shit because it can cure some of the poisonous that swim to our body but if we're not lucky enough maybe I'm a corpse now.

"What poison?" I said slowly getting up. Groan a little because my body is aching.

"According to erebus, it's a KD known as kiss of death poison." Seulgi explaining while reading at her laptop.

"What time is it? I need to go back to my wife." I said putting again my clothes.

"It's 4 am, you know what to do with your wounds." Jisoo look at me, I nod at her.

"Here." I get the phone on my pocket and go to our house.

Preparing a breakfast for my wife is not easy because my wounds keep aching.

It's not my first time to got poisoned but that KD was really strong I'm still weak to be honest.