Tubbo and GhostBoo (Part 2)

Tw-Fluff, (Also ^ my design and headcannons for GhostBoo)

*GhostBoo's pov*

I was holding Tubbo's hand, basically dragging him.

Michael better be alive when I see him, if he's not im gonna fucking lose it.

Tubbo can't lose someone else in his life, I want him to be happy, no, I need Tubbo to be happy, Tubbo deserves the world, he deserves everything.

"B-Boo can w-we slow d-down" I immediately slowed down to a stop and let go of his wrist and faced him.

He sounded like he was in pain, did I hurt him?

"Oh, im sorry HoneyBee, did I hurt you?! Are you ok?" I said feeling bad that I might have hurt him.

He rubbed his wrists for a moment and smiled up at me.

"Im fine Sunflower, just be a little more gentle" He said, I felt my face heat up, but im pretty sure my skin stayed the same temp.

"W-what!?"

"What? You don't like my new nickname for you?" He asked, a frown forming on his lips.

"What?! No, no! I love it, it's cute, like you!" I smiled and he smiled back.

I bent down and gave Tubbo a quick kiss, his lips were warm, unlike my cold ones.

I linked our arms together and we went on our hunt to find Eret.

After what felt like forever we finally found Eret, who was near a flower garden.

"Eret" Tubbo unlinked our arms and walked towards him.

"Ah Tubbo and... Ranboo? What can I do for ya" Eret said clapping his hands together.

"We came here to ask where our son is" Tubbo said with a smile.

"Ah yes! Follow me and I'll show you where he is!" Eret said smiling back leading the way.

I smile and me and Tubbo followed him.

After awhile of walking and stuff we finally made it to a disclosed area.

"Are you sure he's here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yep he should be rigggghhhht here" He said turning around the corner and there he was, my son, happily playing with toys.

Tubbo gasped at the sight of his son, it looked like he was about to cry.

"Michael!?" He breathed out, somehow that got Michael's attention from his toys.

Michael gasped and stood up.

"Bee! Boo!" Michael yelled excitedly, hugging Tubbo tightly, I joined in the hug.

"How about we go somewhere nice?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Michael yelled excitedly jumping around.

"What do you think HoneyBee?" I asked.

"Yeah, I would love that" Tubbo smiled, he grabbed Michael's hand and giggled.

"Thank you Eret, I really mean it, I really owe you one" Tubbo said.

"Ah don't worry about it Tubbo, it was all my pleasure" Eret said with a smile.

We waved goodbye and left, I lead the two to our new destination.

We arrived to our destination, a beautiful flower field with all kinds of flowers.

"A flower field!?" Tubbo said surprised and I smiled and hummed in response.

We walked a little ways into the field and sat down or well me and Tubbo, Michael started to play with all of the flowers and happy oinks and laughs filled the atmosphere.

I wrapped an arms around Tubbo and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"You know what"

Tubbo hummed.

"I may be dead but at least im here with you and Michael" I smiled and looked at him and he did the same.

"I love you HoneyBee"

"I love you too Sunflower"

We shared a passionate kiss, his lips were so warm on my ice cold lips.

We broke apart and we smiled at each other.

"Bee! Boo!" Michael ran up to us with flowers in his hands, he handed them to us and sat in the middle of us.

I may be dead but at least I have my family.

Tubbo is my HoneyBee and Im his Sunflower.
-------------------
644 Words.

Hey guys I hope you liked this part 2.

If you can, please recommend story ideas for more One Shots.

Anyway that's all!

Love you, bye!💕