Forbidden Love (part 1?)

Tw- Death, blood, gore? A little heated at the end.

Werewolf and Vampire Au.

*Third Person*

A crescent moon shined brightly over the city that casted a light over it.

A loud blood curtailing screamed echoed in the ally way, but was quickly shut up by something pushing them against the wall.

"Shhh quite" Someone said, putting their hand around the girls neck, choking her.

The girl scratched at the mans cold arms but couldn't get him to move.

The man gradually started to add pressure to the girls neck, she tried to scream but couldn't.

The man turned his head towards her neck, she could feel the cold breath of him.

The man punctured his two sharp fangs in the skin and started to drain blood from the girl, the man let go of her neck and girl quickly screamed, the man loved it.

The man fully bit the girls neck as hard and deep as he can and ripped a chunk of her neck, making a nice ripping sound of muscle tissue, blood started to pour everywhere and the girl got dropped to the floor same with the chunk from her neck.

The man licked his lips, loving the metallic taste of blood on his tongue.

He crouched down and started to drink the blood that was flowing out of the girls neck.

The man was about to leave when he heard a gasp, and his head snapped at the sound seeing a boy no older then him, around 18.

His red piercing eyes locked with the blue ones.

The vampire stood up and quickly went towards the boy and pinned him against the wall, they locked eyes.

He looked beautiful, their blue eyes, fluffy dark chocolate hair with blonde bangs, with light brown skin that all contrasted the vampires look, dirty blonde brown hair, piercing red eyes with pale skin. It made the vampires non beating heart flutter. (Tubbo doesn't have his ears and tail out)

"I don't really want any witnesses so sorry about this" The vampire said going to bite the boys neck but he couldn't bring himself to do it, plus he got a huge sent of dog coming from him

"What, can't bring your cold heart to kill me sexy~" The boy said.

"Oh sush you fucking mutt" The vampire said through gritted teeth.

"Well you should let me go so I don't tell anyone about this sexy~" The wolf whispered which sent a chill down the vampires spine.

"Hmmmm na, I can't let someone as cute as you go to waist" The vampire said with a smirk.

"Oh, your flirting with me now, maybe just let me go so I can go home, I bet my pack is worried about me" He whispered.

"I bet they don't even know a small omega has gone missing" The taller said.

"It's not nice to assume my rank in my own pack you prick, now let me go before I tear you to shreds" The wolf growled.

To the vamp. they thought that was hot and cute at the same time, if he was alive he would be a blushing mess.

"Fine, but just for you cutie" He said with a wink which caused the wolf to blush.

"Why don't you tell me your name sexy" The wolf said, brushing himself off.

"Just call me Ranboo, what's yours cutie" Ranboo said.

"Tubbo, Tubbo Underscore" Tubbo said.

"So you won't tell anyone what you saw right?" Ranboo said and Tubbo nodded.

They locked eyes again, Ranboo couldn't take how beautiful he looked in the moonlight that lightly shined on him, and his lips looked so plump and soft versus his cold rough ones.

And for Tubbo it was the same, they just couldn't look away, who would have known someone who's dead could look so fucking hot, Tubbo just wanted to run and kiss his cold lips but held in the urge to do so, he didn't know he could fall in love this quickly, especially with a vampire.

At this point they have been just staring at each other for awhile, it was surprisingly not awkward since they were kinda in a trance.

The two slowly walked towards each other, Tubbo wrapped his arms around the vampires waist while Ranboo put his arms around Tubbo's neck.

The two leaned in, Ranboo bending a lot so he can reach him.

Tubbo just couldn't take it and collided their lips together, he never knew he would be kissing someone he just met but then again it felt like they belonged together for the rest of their lives, like they were soulmates.

The two broke apart and Tubbo quickly started to kiss Ranboo's neck.

Normally when alpha wolves find their mate they mark them (I did research, alpha males mark their mates, don't come after me please-), but since Ranboo isn't a wolf, they don't have the gland for the male to mark so Tubbo just came up with the next best thing, he started to kiss and bite the vampires neck.

Since technically vampires can't get hickeys or anything Tubbo just bit Ranboo leaving his teeth marks behind in return, and while Tubbo does this, Ranboo is desperately trying to hold back any noises  but miserably failed and let a few out which he immediately covered his mouth, but Tubbo just kept marking their neck until he felt happy with his work.

"Try to be a little more quite darling I don't really want people to hear you and for you to waist your voice~" Tubbo whispered, Ranboo would be a blushing mess if he was alive but Tubbo knew he was by his body language.

Ranboo's neck was absolutely littered with bite marks but did Ranboo care? Nope, he hasn't had someone to love in years literal years, he may look 18 but he was a few decades old, but Tubbo figured he died along time ago by somethings, like how they dressed or acted, but he didn't care, he found his mate and he was gonna love them until the day he dies, maybe it will be like Twilight where Edward turns Bella in a vampire, maybe Ranboo will do that to Tubbo, it will be the first of both species mixed but time will only see.

The two rubbed their noses together as a sign of love and they shared another sweet kiss but that quickly got ruined by someone clearing their throat.

"Tubbo, what the fuck are you doing with that vampire?!"
———————————————————
1087 words.

Hey guys, I hope you liked this, sorry that it was fast paced but I figured you wouldn't mind.

Also should I do a part two to this?

Anyways that's all I hope you have a good day or night.

Love you, bye!💕