An argument

Tw- Angst, Divorce arc?

*Third person*

"Ranboo please spend some time with us your always busy" Tubbo begged his husband.

"Well I have to get more materials and stuff" Ranboo replied bitterly.

"But I want you to spend some time with us, your family" Tubbo pleaded.

"Tubbo stop it!" Ranboo shouted at him, getting frustrated.

Tubbo stepped back in shock, what has gotten into Ranboo.

"Ranboo, what the fuck is wrong with you! You never act like this!" Tubbo yelled, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Ranboo rolled his eyes.

"Maybe it was a mistake marrying you" Ranboo muttered.

At that Tubbo's heart shattered, Ranboo regrets marrying him?

"W-what" Tubbo breathed out, tears now falling down his cheeks.

"Maybe it was a mistake marrying you! your just so whiny all of the time" Ranboo said turning around.

Tubbo clenched his fist in anger.

"You don't mean that, do you?" Tubbo asked, looking down.

"Of course I freaking do, god your so annoying" 

"B-but Ranb-"

"I said shut up!" Ranboo yelled, hitting Tubbo on the cheek.

Tubbo slowly raised his hand to his cheek.

Tears started to stream down Tubbo's cheeks, a sob coming out of his mouth.

"What the hell!?" Tubbo sobbed, in that moment it was like Ranboo finally realized what he was doing.

"T-Tubbo im so so sor-" Ranboo was cut off by a harsh slap in the face.

"I don't get what your problem is but you vowed to me on our wedding you would protect me but your not the man I married" Tubbo said, making Ranboo start to cry, his tears falling down his cheeks, making them sizzle.

"Tubbo, please im sor-"

"NO! I don't want to here your dumb ass apology" Tubbo said, walking away, with Ranboo following behind, Tubbo picked up Michael from the other room and started to walk to the door.

"Wait! Tubbo please come back!" Ranboo begged, grabbing Tubbo's free hand.

Tubbo yanked his hand back and turned towards the half enderman.

"Don't ever touch me. You clearly don't want me here, you made the perfectly clear" Tubbo said.

"Also I figure you want this back" Tubbo continued, talking off his wedding and engagement rings, throwing them at him.

"Please im sorry HoneyBee, I didn't mean it!" Ranboo pleaded to his now ex husband.

"This is goodbye Ranboo, I'll see you later to file the divorce papers and to get Michael and I's stuff" Tubbo said walking out of the mansion.

Ranboo fell to his knees, sobbing, he lost everything he cared about because he drove them away, he yelled at Tubbo even hit him.

He promised Tubbo, he promised that he would protect him, help him, care for him...love him, he has just been so busy with everything he forgot about Tubbo and Michael.

Maybe he was a terrible a father and husband.
———————————————————
477 Words.

Hey guys, Sorry for the angst but I hope you'd enjoy it.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Anyway that's all.

Love you bye!💕