Mistletoe

Tw-None pure fluff

Merry Christmas everyone i hope you like this Christmas themed oneshot

*Third person*

The white snow fluttered down from the sky.

A family of three was decorating there christmas tree with beautiful real gold and sliver ornaments that shimmered when the christmas lights shined on them.

"Hey Ender pearl?" The ram hybrid asked.

The enderman hummed in response.

"Do you think you can get the star from the box over there?" Tubbo asked pointing in a direction that the box was in.

"Yeah, I'll get it for you Honey Bee" Ranboo said going over and opened the box, they grabbed the star, but before they left the book they noticed something in the corner of the box.

A plant, well it was fake but it was still there.

It was a mistletoe, how did it get there, Ranboo had no clue, but they were going to use it to their advantage.

Ranboo grabbed the mistletoe and put it in their pocket and they stood up ans walked back to Tubbo.

"Here you go Honey Bee!" The enderman said with a happy enderman sound, it was kinda like a chirp.

"Thanks Ender pearl!" The ram said, doing a cute little 'ba' at the end.

Tubbo put the star on top of the tree and claimed down the ladder.

Ranboo took this opportunity to pull out the mistletoe and held it up above them.

"Honey Bee, look up" Ranboo said, when Tubbo got off the ladder.

Tubbo confused looked up, he blushed and looked at his lover.

"Where did you even find that?" The ram asked.

"I found it in the box with the star in it" They said putting their arm down grabbed Tubbo's waist and pulled him in.

"You know the rule of the mistletoe Bee" Ranboo said with a smile.

Tubbo rolled his eyes and grabbed his lovers face, giving him a sweet kiss.

The kiss lasted a few moments before they broke apart, panting a little bit.

Tubbo wrapped his arms around Ranboo's neck and Ranboo wrapped their arm around Tubbo's waist.

They shared another kiss, Tubbo softly bit Ranboo's bottom lip, Ranboo opened their mouth and Tubbo slipped his tongue in.

After a few moments they broke apart with a piece of saliva connecting their lips.

They giggled, wiped their mouths and rubbed their noses together.

"I love you Honey Bee"

"I love you too Ender pearl"

A pare of footsteps could be heard running towards them with happy oinks and squeals.

"Me, love Bee and Boo!" Michael yelled wrapping his arms around Ranboo's leg.

"And we love you too Michael" Tubbo said, lifting up his child and the family had a group hug, just enjoying the precents of one an other.
———————————————————
489 Words.

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this.

Sorry that it was short but it's all I could think of.

Anyway Merry Christmas!

Sorry for spelling mistake.

Love you, bye!💕