The Villain of Death

TwSlight gore, death.

*Third person*

A loud explosion went off, people screaming and running, either completely fine or injured with a burnt body part or to some people who were unlikely died, from being crushed from ruble or from the explosion itself.

A villain emerged from the dust, being careful to not hurt themselves on the ruble.

NuclearBomb.

That's the name everyone feared, even top heroes and villains.

NuclearBomb is a psychopath villain, that will torture you, rip all your limbs off and fucking cut you open and take out your organs.

The only one who doesn't seem to be terrified of the villain is a up and coming hero named Ender.

Ender may be a new hero but he is very well known.

No one knows why they aren't scared of this villain, I mean whoever tried to stop him goes missing and later found dead, the body dumped an alleyway, stomach sliced open and specific organs gone, eyeballs also gone.

No one knows why he takes these specific organs but it was clearly for something.

Anyways back to the moment at hand with NuclearBomb blowing up part of a fucking bank like it was nothing.

The only hero who actually dared to show up was Ender, because apparently every hero in this town is terrified of the Villain.

Ender just stood there stunned, he never fought NuclearBomb only heard stories from his fights with other heros, Ender believed them but he wanted to prove he can beat him.

The two looked at each other, face to face, Ender let a purple blush creep onto his face, when people describe the villain it was how nasty he was and terrible describing words but to Ender, he looked... Cute, hot almost.

With his fluffy brown hair and dirty blonde hair that covered his eyes and a gas mask that covered the rest of his face, he wore a simple outfit, black shirt with a gray coat with ripped jeans, he also was a ram hybrid, to many he looks intimidating bit to Ender he just couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked.

The Enderman hybrid spoke.

"NuclearBomb" Ender spoke, loud and stern.

NuclearBomb wasn't really expecting for anyone to really show up, but gosh he wasn't expecting a tall Enderman hybrid to fucking show up, like god, he was at least 3ft taller then the ram, but god did the villain think the hero was hot.