Animal instincts

Tw-None, fluff

*Third person*

It was a normal morning, or well as normal it can get since some people were having some terrible trama from a homeless green teletubby who's currently on the loose.

Tubbo woke up in an empty bed, Ranboo must already be up and doing something.

Tubbo slowly sat up and stretched and got out of bed, his hooves going into the soft rug that was on Tubbo's side of the bed.

Tubbo made his way to the kitchen in the mansion to see his husband cooking breakfast.

Tubbo made his way over and hugged his husband from behind, burying his head into Ranboo's upper back.

"Morning HoneyBee" Ranboo said calmly.

Tubbo was going to say good morning but a tired 'ba' came out of his mouth, surprising both males.

Ranboo looked towards Tubbo.

"I- Im sorry" Tubbo said, unlatching his arms from Ranboo's waist.

"It's ok HoneyBee, I just wasn't expecting you to 'ba'" Ranboo said with a little chuckle.

"It happens sometimes" Tubbo said, pouting.

Tubbo was really hoping it was just the one 'ba' and not that week, a week were Tubbo will act little more like a ram, he was really hoping it wasn't happening, since Ranboo has never seen that side of Tubbo.

Ranboo just chuckle.and started to scratch behind Tubbo's fluffy ram ears, which made tubbo lean into the touch and doing a soft 'ba' in pleasure (not in that way weirdos like relaxation when you take a bath or something).

"Breakfast is pretty much done" Ranboo said, turning around to take the food off the stove, it was pancakes.

Usually Tubbo loves Ranboo's fluffy pancakes but today he didn't want pancakes he more wanted some hay.

"Actually Im not really in the mood for pancakes" Tubbo said, making Ranboo raise a brow.

"But you love my pancakes?" Ranboo said confused as to why his husband is acting weird.

Tubbo made his way to the pantry where he had a hidden stash of hay.

He grabbed a hand full and went on his way to the dinning room where Ranboo and Michael sat.

Tubbo put some hay in his mouth and he didn't want to sit on the chair so he sat on the table, surprising Ranboo.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Ranboo asked, obviously confused.

"I didn't want to sit on the chair" Tubbo said putting another piece of hay in his mouth.

"Is that...hay?"

Tubbo nodded, shoving more into his mouth.

After that, Tubbo had to kinda explain what was going on, so he and Ranboo talked for a little bit, just so Ranboo knows what to kinda expect for the week.

After the talk the two watched a movie, with Ranboo spooning Tubbo.

Ranboo gently scratched his husbands fluff ram ears, loving the cute little 'ba's' that escaped his husbands lips.

It was a peaceful moment between the two, I just wish I could say for the rest week
———————————————————
492 Words.

Hello everyone.

I hope this was ok, I actually really like this one, it was really cute.

But anyways this is the last update because I will be going on a break for a week or two so I hope you really like this.

Anyways that's all!

See you all in a week or two! (I won't be completely inactive thou so don't worry Im just not writing fanfics for that long :))

Love you, bye!💕