Stolen Winter Dance (LemonMine)

Tw: Cheating technically

This is not Beeduo, this is LemonMine/Knightduo, so I hope you enjoy this one shot!

sofiufiuB is Lemon, just for the people who don't know.

****This is Romantic between the characters! Not the people!****

*Third person*

"Ugh why do we have to be here!?" Harper groaned as the small family walked into a large ballroom full of people... Were they even human? Probably not.

"Because we have to, your father said we have to be here for some reason" Lemon replied, confused themselves on why they were here.

"Guys stop complaining, it's important for me to be here, business stuff" Sage replied, moving his hair out of his face and fixing their blazer.

"Then why did we have to come, you could have went by yourself" Skyler replied, crossing his arms.

Sage sighed, face palming.

"Just stop, enjoy this time out, I have some stuff to take care of, stay out of trouble please" Sage pleaded, trying to get his family to cooperate.

"Fine, whatever" Harper replied, muttering things under her breathe.

"You stay out of trouble too love" Sage said, turning towards the taller.

"Yeah yeah, I will, you go do your thing" Lemon said, bending down a bit and planting a kiss on the shorters cheek, making them flush.

"Alright, see you later" Sage smiled, walking off and waving.

There was a reason as to why he had to come, a kinda family reunion, a God family reunion.

Sage was one of the few who married a mortal, a lot of Gods and Goddess just slept with the mortals, but you can say he was just different from them.

But Sage only had one person to talk to, his father, they wanted to discuss some important things about some stuff.

Unfortunately he didn't even make it half way down the room when music started to play, a song that he knew all to well. Boreas, a piece about the God of the North wind and Winter, but knowing luck, it was probably for his son.

"May I have this dance?" Speak of the devil, Everest, the son of Boreas, the person taking the new title of God of the North Wind and Winter. (Play music)

"I-"

The poor brunette didn't even get to finish before he was quickly dragged out to the middle of the ballroom, stares are all on them.

As soon as the melody hit (about 8 seconds into the piece) Everest twirled Sage around and they started the dance.

It was a little slow at first, doing little movement, until the orchestra started to play faster.

The Gods moved like it was second nature, like they did the dance before, Everest flowing everything together like the wind, like it should, making everything flowing and aerodynamic in their movements.

The two moving in quick dance in time with the music, making Sage's skirt twirl around, until it slows down once more.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Sage whispered angrily, giving a death glare at the other.