Kisses on the cheek causes giggles (Fluffuary)

Tw: None!

Au: Osmp!Beeduo

*Third person*

"Ranboo!!!!" Tubbo shouted as he ran over to the tall enderian, who jumped in surprised..... She was pretty sure her soul left her body.

"My goodness Bee, you scared me half to death" She said, putting hand on her chest, hoping her hear was still beating, thankfully, it still was.

"Did you need something love?" She asked, looking at the small be hybrid with a smile forming.

"Of course I wanted something silly! Why else would I be here?" He exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips and looking up at the Princess.

She sighed and chuckled.

"And what would that be?" She said playfully. What she didn't expect was something touching her cheek, she stood for a moment, reaching up to her cheek where she felt it. Tubbo had placed a kiss on her cheek, simple and sweet, but oh so very effective.

"You kissed my cheek" She was stunned to say the least.

"Yep! My prescious little beloved should always be showered with kisses!" Tubbo exclaimed, smiling wide from ear to ear.

Ranboo giggled, loving how her beloved cared so much. Tubbo's wings buzzed with delight at the giggle.

"As a matter of fact, I think you deserve some more!" He buzzed happily, floating up to Ranboo and planed multiple kisses onto her cheek, making Ranboo giggle and laugh even more.

"HAha, s-sto-o-op it!" She said between laughs, enjoying Tubbo's affection.

He paused and looked at her, hands on hips.

"Make me"

Ranboo just rolled her eyes, before smirking. "No more cuddles then"

Tubbo's smug face went to shock and then upset.

"Whhhaaattt!? You can't do that!?" He whined, stoping on air, like a little kid would do when throwing a tantrum.

Ranboo thought for a moment.

"Fine, I won't, I can't say mad at you forever" She said, she really couldn't, even if she tried, but just to make Tubbo happy, she took his chin, angled him to look at her and kissed him, on the lips.

It was a sweet and full of love, it was a nice moment for the two it always is, it feels like they're the only ones on the server.

They broke apart and rubbed nose, then Tubbo went and kissed Ranboo's cheek, causing her to giggle.

"Ewwwwww! stop kissing and get a room!" A distant scream yelled, it was Tommy, stopping his feel, looking away, and just acting grossed out, which the two laughed at.

To say the least. Ranboo loved kisses on the cheek, it makes her giggle a lot.

----------
431 Words.

What a cute oneshot! I hope you enjoyed it!

Anyways don't forget to vote for a Au for the next chapter tomorrow (Im not writing them down, just tell me, I'll figure it out, im tired)

Anyways, sorry it's late in the day/night, since as of writing this it's past 10pm.

So I hope you enjoyed, have a good day/night!

Love you, bye!💕

(I sleep now)