A Dance

Tw- Fluff? Gore? Angst? Idk guess which one this oneshot is about-

*Third Person*

"Are you sure we should be out here this late?" Ranboo was cautious, wondering why their husband was dragging them somewhere in the middle of the night.

"Oh, don't worry Sunflower, I just want to go dancing, maybe do some ice skating too!" Tubbo chirped, his tail was wagging excitedly.

"I- ok, what ever you want dear" Ranboo said, a small smile coming onto his lips.

"How can you even see? I mean obviously I can because of my night vision and slightly glowing eyes, but how can you see?" Ranboo questioned.

"I just have very good eye sight, and my eyes adjust very well to the darkness" He replied back, still dragging the tall enderman to the location he wanted them to go to.

Which didn't take very long and they arrived at a beautiful clearing of a lake, it was beautiful, since the moon was reflecting off the frozen lake.

"Woah, it's very beautiful" Ranboo said, amazed and jaw dropped.

"Im glad you like it" Tubbo said with a bright smile.

Ranboo smiled back and their tail gently swayed behind them.

"So would like to dance?" Tubbo asked and Ranboo nodded

Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's hand and started to make their way to the lake, carefully stepping out onto the ice, ignoring the faint cracking if the ice.

The moon light lightly shined on the two lovers as they walked out and got into position, Ranboo wrapping their arms around Tubbo's shoulders and Tubbo wrapped his arms around their waist.

"Are you sure we should be out on the ice?"

"Don't worry, we'll be fine, so there's no reason to worry" Tubbo said, as the two began to dance, soon the two even forgot they were on ice as they danced together. The faint sound of woodland creatures filled the empty air, to create some background noise for the two as they beautifully danced together.

Tubbo started to hum a soft melody and Ranboo smiled and joined in humming a harmony as they spun around, with giant smiles on their faces.

*CrAcK*

The two stilled, and locked eyes with each other, their hearts pounded in their chest, Tubbo didn't expect for the ice to be this thin out this far.

"Ok, let's just carefully move off the ice" Tubbo said as calmly as he could, Ranboo on the other hand was freaking out, breathing heavily, they knew they couldn't get off the ice in time, they couldn't even teleport, since they didn't inherit that trait from any of their parents.

"Tubbo just go, I don't want you to get hurt"

"Ranboo no! That's a death wish for you!? And im not ready to lose you, not yet not now, not ever, let's just take small steps to get off the ice" Tubbo said, desperation laced in his voice, the two started to slowly move but Tubbo didn't weigh as much as Ranboo did, so everytime they moved more cracking was heard underneath them.

"Tubbo just go, im not going to make it" Ranboo said, already accepting their death.

"NO! Your going to make it, and I promise you that!" Tubbo shouted, almost stomping his foot in frustration, but immediately stopped himself.

"Just go honeybee"

The two must have stopped on a weaker part of the ice as more cracking was heard and Ranboo couldn't even move without it cracking.

"For the last time, im not going!" Tubbo had tears in his eyes, trying to convince his husband that their gonna live.

On pure instinct, Ranboo quickly pushed Tubbo away from them and moments later the ice beneath them shattered making them fall into the cold water.

Ranboo felt like their skin was on fire, melting off their body the further they went into the water, blood was all around them as they devolved into the water.

"RANBOO! WAKE UP" Tubbo yelled shaking his husband, getting blood all over his hands, he must have went into the water to save his husband.

"Please Ranboo, don't go, not yet, It's all my fault it was my idea to do this, im sorry, im so sorry" Tubbo sobbed, of course it was his idea to end badly.

"T-Tub-bo?" Ranboo's voice was barely above a whisper on the brink of death, and Tubbo shot his head up, locking eyes with Ranboo.

"Ranboo! It's gonna be ok! Im gonna take you home, get you all healed up and just, just, hang in there" Tubbo said, caressing their cheek.

Ranboo slowly started to close their eyes, they will probably die at any minute.

Tubbo started to panic and picked up his husband bridle style and started to quickly take his husband back to the mansion as quickly as he could, hopefully Tubbo will be able to save his husband in time.

-------
801 Words.

Fluff gore type of oneshot I guess.

But I hope you liked it.

Should I make a part 2?

Ok that's all.

Have a good day/night!

Love you, bye!💕