Talking with them...selves?

Tw-None I don't think. Also what they look like ^^

*O!Tubbo's pov, Origin smp*

I was hovering a few feet off the ground, dragging Ranboo by the arm, giggling.

"Come on Boo! Walk faster!" I said excitedly.

"Bumblebee calm down, im walking as fast as I can" Ranboo said, holding a basket with their other hand.

"But walk fasteeeerrrr" I whined, pulling at their arm.

I was just buzzing with energy and excitement for this picnic! I mean why wouldn't I, it's with Ranboo! People may not like them because of their selfish ways but I know not to judge people.

We finally got to a spot which was the same flower field but we picked a spot, which was a little hill with a beautiful dappled willow and since it a few weeks into spring with no snow the leaves were a beautiful pink color but the leaves will change as the the seasons change.

We set up the blanket and put out all the food and tea set. Ranboo insisted that we have their favorite tea while we ate mostly my favorite snacks and desserts.

We laughed and a great time as we just talked about anything just enjoying each others company.

"Oh my gosh Tubbo! Are you ok!?" Our heads snapped in the direction of the new voice, I quickly stood up.

"Ranboo? Who are they?" I whispered.

"I- I don't know, but I don't like that their here" They said, looking kinda uncomfortable by the new people who kinda ruined our date.

"Don't worry I'll handle it" I said giving a quick peck on the lips and left to the new people.

I quickly tackled the taller one.

"Who are you! And what do you want!" I yelled defensively, holding the hybrid down on the floor.

"Woah woah! If you get off me we can tell you!" They yelled back, I got off the hybrid with a huff got up brushed themselves off.

Neither of them replied for a few moments and I was kinda irritated.

"I said why and how did you get here" I said, buzzing with irritation, I wanted to hang out with my prince but then they come along and ruin it.

"Im Ranboo and that's Tubbo, were from a different universe" They said quickly, whatever anger I had was gone and was now replaced with curiosity and excitement, who wouldn't if you met another you.

"Oh, ok!" I happily said with a wide smile.

"Wait your not concerned at all?" Ranboo said.

"Nope!" I said and skipped away and soon later fly to Ranboo.

"Who are they?" My prince said.

"Their us from another universe! Isn't that cool!" I buzzed with sparkles in my eyes.

"I guess yeah" They said unsure of themselves.

"Come on let's go back to them!" I said and Ranboo stood up and I wrapped my arms around them in a tight hug and we teleported back to our other selves.

"So my bee says your from another universe, correct?" They said, as I let go of the huge and going to the other two and they just nodded.

"Would you like to join us for some tea!?" I asked, jumping up to grabbing Ranboo's shoulders and hovered.

"Bumblebee no, that's only us, not these..." Ranboo looked at the two closely for a moment.

"Peasants" He said making me frown.

"Who the fuck are you calling peasents!?!" The ram yelled, trying to ram into us but the ender held him back as we backed up a little.

"I will fucking destroy you next time if you ever say that to me or my husband again" The ram said calmly.

"My prince that wasn't very nice, apologize" I demanded and they had a look of disbelief.

"But BumbleBee!" They whined, but I just crossed my arms and turned away and I heard them huff.

"Im sorry" They apologized and I smiled and hugged them.

"Sorry about that, would you like to join us for tea?" I asked calmly and they nodded and we went back under the willow tree and sat down with me next to Ranboo and the other mimicked us.

"So, it's kinda weird that we're basically the same person" I said as my prince poured more tea for the two, luckily we had some extra tea cups.

"Yeah, it is but it's not totally weird thou" The ender said taking the cup and taking a sip of the tea.

"Sooo, you guys are husbands?" I asked.

"Yep! It's been a good idk how many months!" The ram said, tail waging in excitement and the ender scratched the top of his head, which was very cute.

"Now we have to figure out how to get you guys back to your universe" The prince said seriously.

"What? Nooooo not yet" I whined not wanting them to leave yet.

"Bumblebee stop it, they will have to leave eventually" They said.

"But I want to know more about them" I said quietly, and I felt them grab my hand and rub my knuckles.

"Sorry, it's just I want to spend my time with you" They said, a dark purple blush spreading across their cheeks behind their bangs.

"It's ok my prince I understand" I said with a smile.

With that we all just had small talk, talking about our lives and comparing the differences between them until a turquoise portal appeared and a man wearing colorful clothes appeared from it.

"Hey guys! Ready to go back?" The man said with a cheerful smile.

"Yep, bye guys, it was nice knowing you!" Ranboo said waving.

"Yep, bye Kings!" The ram said waving and quickly running to the portal and the ender behind him, they waved once more and we returned it and with that they were gone like they weren't even here in the first place.

It was weird but nice at the same time, maybe one day we will see each other again, I doubt it but it's the thought that counts.

"That was interesting" Ranboo said.

"It sure was" I agreed.

"Sooo back to out picnic?" They asked with a small smile.

I nodded and we enjoyed the rest of our time until the sun started to set.
--------------
1041 Words.

Annnnnnd there done, I hope this was ok.

I have one more oneshot planned it's taking place for the masquerade from the tales of the smp sooo that will be out in a few days.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Have a nice day/night

Love you, bye!💕