The Wedding day

Tw- None, Fluff

*play music when told*

*Tubbo's pov*

I sat in front of a mirror with Puffy behind me, doing my hair in a beautiful braid.

"Oh im so proud of you! It seems like yesterday you were in my arms as a little baby" My mother said with a smile on her face.

"Mama, stop itttt" I whined but she only giggled and came to face me and started to put on some light makeup on my face.

"You look absolutely beautiful love" She said.

"Thanks mama" I said, it makes me so happy that im getting married and that my mama was proud that I am, I just hope my father shows up.

We quickly got my dress on, it was almost like a mermaid style but not all the way to be one but it was beautiful and I loved it.

I wonder what Ranboo is wearing? They never told me what their wearing, it could be a suit or a dress, but either way im excited to see my partner and what their wearing.

I sigh, im so nervous, I walk down the aisle in about an hour and im just so nervous.

"Hey! Im so sorry that im late, Im just glad I made it" Someone said barging into the room and I quickly turned around.

"D-dad?" Im happy but im also confused, I really didn't think he would show up to my wedding.

"Oh wow, you look stunning son" He said walking up to me, caressing my cheek.

"I- thank you dad, really" I said, putting my hand on top of his.

"I really appreciate you coming"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world" He said.

"Hello Schlatt" I heard my mother say and father sighed and turned towards her.

"Hello Puffy"

"I see you actually decided to show up" She said crossing her arms.

"I was always planning to come Puffy, I was just running late because I had to pick up somethings" He said.

"Yeah sure"

And with that they started to argue, they always do this when they see each other.

"Guys please, it's my wedding, don't argue" I said.

I always hate when they argue, that's probably why they divorced years ago but I just hate the arguing.

"Fine, only for you" Dad said with a smile.

"Thanks and please no more fighting you two" I said.

"K, I will be right back and don't worry, i'll make it in time to walk you down the aisle, i'll even let papa walk you down the aisle too" Dad said, giving me a hug and I returned it.

"Thanks dad, see you in a little bit"

"Yep you too" And with that my father left to do what he needed to do.

"Ugh god he's annoying"

"Mama stop it, im actually happy dad came to my wedding, we don't see each other because of how busy we are" I said with a small smile on my face and she just sighed.

"As long as your happy love" She said with a sad smile and we just hugged and made small talk until it was time for the ceremony.

I stood behind the door that divided me and my soon to be partner and god was I nervous.