Why can't I be who you used to be!? (O!Smp)

Tw: very brief mention of transphobia

*Third person*

Ranboo sighed, crossing his legs over each other

He frowned as he watched his friends in the field, Tubbo was trying to teach Tommy some flying tricks.

He was always so self-conscious of his body, he didn't like the shape, how he was flat chested or not curvey.

He envied his friends and how confident they were in their new bodies, the one that they wanted.

You see Tubbo and Tommy are trans, FtM, they've always know, so recently the two made slow progress in transitioning into the people they deserve to be, but there was a problem for one of them in the trio.

Ranboo, bold and self entitled, and confident Ranboo. He always wanted the body of the two, jealous that they had a beautiful and amazing body that he always wanted but could never have.

What was he thinking, his parents would disprove of this kind of thinking and raised him to be the man he was ment to be. But he could never be.

"You good King?" Tubbo asked, flying on over, leaving Tommy, who was trying to fly again.

"I guess" He muttered, looking away from the bee.

"I know you're lying bossman" Of course Tubbo would see through his lie, he always did.

"Im just thinking, that's all" Ranboo said, his voice sounded sad when he spoke.

"Well whatever it is, it's clearly making you upset, so what you thinking about?" Tubbo asked sitting next to the Enderman.

Ranboo only sighed.

"Well.... This had been on my mind for awhile but, how are you so confident in your body?" Ranboo asked.

This caught Tubbo off guard.

"I- well, I always hated my body before, I hated how it looked, from my chest to down there, I always hated it, but after awhile when I started acting dressing and trying my best to pass me off as a boy, I loved my body, and now I love my body!"

Ranboo frowned more and looked away, mumbling something.

"Bossman you need to speak up-"

"Why can't I have your body!" Ranboo shouted, tears in his eyes.

"What do you mean bossman, you have my body? We both have a males body-"

"No! Your old body! I envy your old body!" Ranboo shouted, bringing his knees up to his chest and burying his face into his knees.

"Ranboo..." Tubbo frowned, going infront of the Enderman, softly touching his outer thigh, making the taller look up at the Bee hybrid.

"You- you want to be a girl?" Tubbo asked, worries he might be wrong.

"I mean- I mean yeah? But I could never, im a Prince, that's how i've been raised, my parents would disprove of this behavior" Ranboo said, laying his head on his knees

"Oh Ranboo... Your not in the End no more, who cares what your parents think, you should be yourself" Tubbo said, cupping Ranboo's cheeks.

"I know, but... I still want to make them proud, even if I don't go back"

"Ranboo, your making yourself unhappy, and you deserve happiness, all of it, even if you are a little....selfish, you still deserve that happiness" Tubbo smiled, a red blush coming onto his face.

"You- you really mean that?" Ranboo asked, wide eyed with a purple blush on his cheeks.

"Of course! You deserve it, be the Princess you are!" Tubbo exclaimed with a toothy grin.

Hearing that made a giant smile on the Endermans face, happy by the new title.

"Thank you, Tubbo" Ranboo smiled even more.

"Now, she/her, she/they, they/them? What's your pronouns your majesty?" Tubbo asked, bowing, making the two giggle from the action.

"She/her would be great bossman" Ranboo said between giggles.

"She/her it is then!!" Tubbo shouted, standing up proudly, hands on his waist.

"What are you guys talking about over here?" A new voice came, it was Tommy of course, tired of trying tp fly and curious since he heard yelling quite a few times.

"Tommy! My big man! Ranboo just came out to me!" Tubbo shouted, wings buzzing with joy.

"What? As in like gay or something?" Tommy asked confused, as he already knew about that.

"No silly! She's trans! MtF!" Tubbo shouted with the biggest smile ever, and Tommy had stars in eyes.

"What!? No way! That awesome man!" Tommy exclaimed, making Ranboo look away in embarrassment but she also had a giant smile on her face.

"Soooo, Miss Boo, would you like to, idk, go shopping as a celebration?" Tommy asked teasingly, knowing the taller would say yes.

Ranboo whipped her head towards Tommy, stars in her eyes and a smile.

"Really!? I would to, yes!!!" Ranboo yelled standing up and giving Tommy a hug.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!" Ranboo repeated, this had to be the happiest she's ever been.

Tubbo joined the hug and the three just enjoyed the moment.

This was best day for the three of them and they will never forget.

-------
833 Words.

I hope this was a cute little one shot, it was nice to make.

Also should I make a part 2 for this?

This group should be called the trans trio since they're all trans-

Anyways that's all!

Love you, bye! 💕