Late Night Cuddles

Tw- kinda sad, fluff

*Third person*

Dark cloud went across the night sky, rain harshly hitting against the roof of the mansion.

Then all of a sudden a loud crack of thunder roared across the sky, waking up Tubbo from his sleep.

He woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, his breathe contrasting his lovers breathing.

Another crack of thunder went and it made Tubbo jump and curl in on his self, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

After a few moments, multiple cracks of thunder went off, one louder then another, making Tubbo cry silently.

Ranboo woke up to the sounds of his husband crying, making wake up almost immediately.

"Tubbo?! Hey what's wrong?!" Ranboo asked, cupping his husbands cheeks in his hands.

Another crack of thunder went off, the loudest of all of the others making Tubbo bury his head into Ranboo's chest quiet sobs leaving his mouth, making Ranboo's heart hurt.

"It's ok HoneyBee, it's all ok, im here to protect you" Ranboo said rubbing Tubbo's back, and kissed the top of his head.

They stayed like that for awhile, just enjoying the company of each other, Tubbo seemed not to be effected by the thunder anymore.

"Want to talk about it HoneyBee?" Ranboo asked, lifting Tubbo's face gently by his chin.

"Not right now Sunflower" Tubbo said just above a whisper.

"That's ok love take all the time you need, how about we go back to bed then?" Ranboo asked with a soft smile, making Tubbo smile and nod.

They laid down and they wrapped their arms around each other, holding each other close, because to them if they did, they would lose each other.

"I love you HoneyBee"

"I love you too Sunflower"

Ranboo kissed the top of Tubbo's head and buried his head into his hair, while Tubbo buried his head into Ranboo's chest.

And just like that they feel asleep, tightly wrapped in each others arms for the rest night, forgetting about why Tubbo was upset.
———————————————————
332 Words.

I hope you liked this, I might post another one shot later tonight.

Ok that's all!

Love you, bye!💕