Sick days

Tw-None

*Third person*

"Acho!"

A loud sneeze came with the sound of someone teleporting

"Ranboo?!" Tubbo said confused, wondering where his husband went, Tubbo got up from their bed and went to look for his husband.

He looked all over the mansion, hearing faint sneezes as Tubbo went around.

Something or well someone, teleported infront of Tubbo making him bump into the creature.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo yelled wrapping his arms around his Husband, Ranboo doing the same.

"What's up with you teleporting everywhere all of a sudden?" Tubbo asked looking up to Ranboo.

"I think Im getting sick, this normally happens when I do get sick" Ranboo said.

"Oh come on then, I'll go make you some stew, while you go rest" Tubbo said taking Ranboo's hand and lead them to their room.

Ranboo got in bed and snuggled up to the blankets, coughing a little bit.

Tubbo made his way to the kitchen to make some Beetroot Stew.

Ranboo getting sick was just so sudden that Tubbo wasn't really expecting it, plus he was a little upset since it ruined their cuddle time because Ranboo teleported.

After awhile Tubbo got the stew done, he put it in a bowl and went his and Ranboo's room, only to see a past out Ranboo on their bed snuggled in all the blankets.

Tubbo smiled and set the Stew on the night stand and crawled into bed, snuggling up to his lover.

Tubbo was, once again, rudely woken up from his lover sneezing and teleporting.

Tubbo groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Conveniently Ranboo didn't teleport far so he walked through the bedroom door moments later.

"Come on Boo, I want cuddles" Tubbo said making grabby hands at Ranboo.

"What about my stew?" Ranboo asked.

"You can eat you stew while I snuggle you" Tubbo said, arms still in the air, waiting for Ranboo to get in bed.

Ranboo rolled his eyes and smiled, getting into bed, Tubbo immediately snuggled up to Ranboo's side, Ranboo reached over to the night stand and grabbed the stew, that was lukewarm, and started to eat it.

Somehow Tubbo snuggled up to Ranboo more,

"What are you doing?"

"What I can't cuddle my husband? Plus your warm" Tubbo said.

"Warm? Im cold-blooded Tubbo, I can't produce my own body heat" I said with a chuckle, making Tubbo giggle.

"Well your warm to me" Tubbo said, the smile evident in his voice.

"What ever you say HoneyBee" Ranboo said, taking a bit of his stee, all.of a sudden he sneezed and teleport, making Tubbo fall onto the pillows, he pouted.

Ranboo came back a few minutes later.

"I hate this" Tubbo pouted crossing his arms.

"I know HoneyBee, but I will get better soon" Ranboo said with a smile.

"I hope you get better soon, I don't want interrupted cuddles" Tubbo said, getting a chuckle from Ranboo.

"I promise HoneyBee, you will get all of the cuddle you want, uninterrupted" Ranboo said giving a quick peak on his lip making Tubbo giggle again.

"Promise?" Tubbo asked at they broke away.

"Promise"

They went back in for another kiss, it was longer, it was full of passion and love.

Tubbo giggled into the kiss, and they broke apart and they touch forehead, gazing into each others eyes, just enjoying the company of each other.

Well it was rudely interrupted again by Ranboo looking away and sneezed, teleporting in the process.

Making Tubbo pout again.

This will be along while for Tubbo.

"Why did Ranboo have to get sick I just want some cuddles" Tubbo asked himself, pouting once more.
———————————————————
602 Words

I hope you liked this, sorry if updates are slow.

Anyway I'll see you later.

Love you bye!💕

(To my Sunflower  🍪💎🪓🔪🧸, enjoy your gifts :D /p)