A perfect Valentines day, pt. 2

Tw- ⌇⎍⟟☊⟟⎅⟒, ⎅⟒⏃⏁⊑

*Coolmine's pov*

Finally I got away from that green bitch, let's see where we left off in this oneshot, also, yes, I am using a new writing style, to be more interactive with you guys! I hope that's ok.

Anyway let's see where we left off shall we.

Oh yeah, Ranboo killing Tubbo, let's continue this I guess.

Ranboo's eyes turned from purple to their signature red and green.

They gasped at the sight of their husband, his blood scattered the pearly white snow.

"T-Tubbo-" They breathed out, falling on their knees and held their husband in their arms.

Tears started to fall down their cheeks, burning their cheeks.

"⏁-⏁⎍⏚⏚⍜, ⟟ ⏃⋔ ⌇⍜ ⌇⍜ ⌇⍜⍀⍀⊬, ⋔⊬ ⌰⍜⎐⟒, ⟟ ⎅⟟⎅⋏'⏁ ⋔⟒⏃⋏ ⎎⍜⍀ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍜ ☌⟒⏁ ⊑⎍⍀⏁" Ranboo sobbed, cradling their husband, rocking back and forth.

Ranboo caressed Tubbo's cheeks.

"⋔⊬ ⌰⍜⎐⟒, ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏚⏃☊☍, ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒, ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏚⏃☊☍" Ranboo sobbed, placing small kisses around their husbands face.

Ranboo picked up their husbands limp body in a bridle style and carried him home.

Ranboo placed Tubbo on the couples bed.

Ranboo left the room and went to Michael's room, where a happy Michael was playing with his toy.

"Hey baby"

"Papa!" Michael yelled getting up and hugging his father, it made Ranboo's heart shatter.

"Hey baby, y-your gonna stay with uncle Tommy for awhile" They said, tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

Michael smiled and nodded, happy to see his best friend Shroud.

Ranboo teleported the both to Tommy's house and knocked.

"Hey bossman, what's up?" Tommy asked when he opened the door.

"Can you watch Michael for awhile for me?" Ranboo asked him with the best smile they can manage.

"Yeah sure, I can do that for you bossman, is everything alright?" Tommy asked, taking Michael from Ranboo.

"Everything is f-fine, I have to go, bye Tommy!" Ranboo said as chipper as they could.

"Oh, ok, bye bossman, see you later" Tommy said and Ranboo teleported back to Tubbo, who still laid still on their bed.

"H-hey love" Ranboo said going to their closet and grabbed two thing from the back of the closet.

Tubbo's wedding dress and Ranboo's wedding dress.

We already saw Tubbo's wedding so let's see Ranboo's dress, shall we.