Dimension hopping

Tw-none

*Third person*

It was a normal day in the Dream smp, the birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and you could faintly hear Tommy screaming curse words in the distance, and Dream wasn't torturing or manipulating people. Yep, just a normal day.

Tubbo and Ranboo walked along Prime path, hand an hand, just enjoying the nice day.

The two were laughing and giggling as they walked, minding there own business, saying a simple hello or hi to people when they walked by.

Everyone was happy that at least on couple on the smp was happy and working out, even though some people want their own relationships back and to work out.

The two couple were just having a wonderful time, they were planning on having a picnic near where Lmanburg was, or well L'Canyon, it was a beautiful spot with lots of flowers that some how didn't get effected by doomsday.

The two were about to get off Prime path when they bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry about that" They said.

"Karl? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Kinoko Kingdom?" Tubbo asked.

"Uh yes. But I- uh- wanted to show you something!" Karl said frantically.

The couple looked at each other then back at Karl.

"Sure what is it?" The two asked in sync with each other, making the two giggle a little.

Karl thought for a moment, maybe he could show them another dimension, but it could be very risky.

Karl was willing to risk it.

"Will you promise not to freak out" Karl said, leaving the two confused while they nodded.

Karl did his thing and made a turquoise blue portal appear, leaving the couple in shock.

"Woah, that's so fucking cool!" Tubbo shouted, making Karl smile.

"Do you guys want to go in?" He asked, making the ram hybrids eyes light up.

"Really!?"

The time traveler nodded, Tubbo hugged him, grabbed Ranboo's arm and ran to the portal, going to the other dimension.

Karl was about to go through the portal himself when it disappeared.

"That wasn't supposed to happen!?" Karl said frantically, trying to open the portal to that specific dimension but it was no use, someone or something was blocking him from going to that dimension.

What dimension your asking?

Origin smp.

Tubbo fell straight on his face when he ran through, tripping on something.

"Oh my gosh Tubbo! Are you ok!" Ranboo asked as he bent down to help his lover up.

"Yeah im ok, my head hurts" He said.

"Well yeah, you fell face first to the ground" Ranboo said softly giggling.

All of a sudden, Ranboo was tackled to the ground by someone.

"Who are you and how did you get here!!!!" The person yelled angerly.

"Woah woah, if you get off me I will tell you" The half enderman yelled back.

The person huffed and got off, Ranboo looked at him, his face went into shock.

It looked like Tubbo but with antennas and bee wings.

Ranboo looked over at his Tubbo to see he had the same look.

"I asked who are you and how did you get here" The bee asked sternly.

"Im Ranboo and that's Tubbo, we're from a different dimension" Ranboo said quickly.

"Oh, ok! Nice to meet you" The bee said excitedly with a wide smile on his face.

"Wait what! Your not like concerned or confused or anything!?" The ram said, shaking his head.

"Nope!" The bee said skipping away to someone else.

The duo just realized they were in a beautiful flower field filled with different colors and flowers, they also noticed the bee going to another figure that was on a picnic blanket, with a picnic basket, that was near the blanket, and a teapot and two cups.

The two could see them talk and the black figure with a crown nod, before he stood up and grabbed the bees hand, they vanished and reappeared infront of the other two.

"So my Bee says your from a different dimension, yes?" The tall figure said.

The ram and enderman nodded.

"Would you care to join us for tea?" The bee said excitedly.

"Bumble bee no, it's only me and you, not these..." The tall figure looked up and down at the other two.

"Peasants" He said slowly,. The ram gasped.

"Who the fuck are you calling peasants!?!" Tubbo screamed, making Ranboo hold him back and making the other two back up.

"I will fucking destroy you next time if you ever say that to me or my husband again" Tubbo said calmly.

"Enderpearl! We don't call people peasants! That's very rude" The Bee said turning away, crossing his arms, that made the full enderman pout.

"But bumble bee!"

"Nope, apologize" The full enderman huffed and muttered a sorry.

"Sorry about that, but maybe now you should join us for tea and we can discuss this whole dimension thing over" The bee said with a bright smile, the two nodded and they all started to head to the picnic blanket
———————————————————
842 words.

Hey guys!

I hope you like this, I got my idea from my platonic partner Hullo_stranger so thank you very much sunflower for the idea.

Anyway that's all.

Love you, bye!💕