.𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆.

-Jamie-

My fingers are pinched as I glide the zipper of my silver, metallic ankle boots up, crouched in my bedroom before straightening back to my full height. I then zip up my jacket, run a hand through my hair to smooth it down then lower a cap onto my head, pushing dark sunglasses on over my eyes before checking that I have everything I need packed in my mission bag.

 I then zip up my jacket, run a hand through my hair to smooth it down then lower a cap onto my head, pushing dark sunglasses on over my eyes before checking that I have everything I need packed in my mission bag

Two guns, refills, two knives, a few small throwing daggers and most importantly, gloves. I then pack my scope/surveillance tools and equipment before sliding it into my bigger bag. Shutting it, I slide it onto the crook of my arm like a handbag since it's disguised as such -but opens like a briefcase- before leaving my hotel room, walking at a fast but steady pace.

Arriving at my car, a small Porsche, I look around then climb inside then pull my seatbelt on, starting the car, my hand wrapping around the steering wheel, long sharp nails glimmering under the sun coming in through the front windshield, I press down on the gas, lips in a firm line, no room to do anything but my job.

I cruise through traffic, looking from side to side to avoid crashing or colliding but I accelerate faster with every passing second, checking my mirrors and tucking my loose hair behind my ear, pushing my sunglasses further up my face.

Arriving at my location a timely half hour later, I lean forward with both hands on the wheel and observe the house, lots of windows, yellow beige brick for the body and a brown roof.

Pretty.

Picking up my phone, I tap and pull up the blueprints of the home then run my eyes over the rooms. Forty eight rooms, thirty two bathrooms and a bunch of entertainment areas. Climbing out of my car, I grab my bag then jog across the street to the house there, pulling on my black leather gloves, then double checking that it's empty -even though I know that it is- before crouching in front of the front door.

The elderly couple who live here went away on some sort of vacation they won...which I may or may not have sent to them in order to use their house for an accessory in my...why let's not sugarcoat if. Killing.

I make sure to check behind my shoulder, to make sure I'm not being watched as I wiggle my small needle like tools into the keyhole then I let myself inside, cut the cables of the security system, then pull a small device out of my pocket and press down the only button on the remote.

The entire house as well as the plunging the entire block into cell tower and power shut down, before heading up to one of the bedrooms that overlook the house across the street directly.

Connecting my telescope in three parts, I scope out the area, seeing movement in the room I believe is the study connected to the main master bedroom.