27.𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔.

An hour later, Jamie is ushered out of the elaborate boutique with hugs and kisses and promises to come back...she thinks. With very few actual English words being shared, she couldn't be positive. "I'll be back, not soon but eventually! Thank you! Okay bye bye!" Sighing breathlessly, Jamie gazes down at the numerous shopping bags she's holding and smiles lightly to herself.

"You too?" Eddie's voice questions and she looks up at him to find he's holding bags of clothing as well, Eleanor trailing beside him with a few too. "These are all hers."

"The women are just so sweet." Eleanor smiles and Jamie laughs, looking around for a familiar face, or rather pair of eyes. "He's waiting for us at the restaurant."

"Wolf?" Jamie asks and his friends nod. "Let's go then."

~•Wolf•~

"Ahhh!" Jamie screams as Eleanor bends down, scoops water in her hands and thrusts it towards her face. "Ele!"

I chuckle to myself alongside Eddie as we sit on a blanket on the warm sand. We've been spending every morning together, doing what comes to mind and Jamie has since looked and acted lighter instead of stressing about her biological parents.

She calls Yasmine to let her know she's okay, but makes it clear she doesn't plan on returning soon. In the nearly ten years I've been looking out for Jamie, I've never seen her with friends so it's refreshing in some way to see her in a place besides work.

I'm glad she came, because her presence has let me forget the actual reason we're here. As much as I act like my parent situation isn't a big deal, it's isn't a topic I like to touch in the first place which does actually make it a big deal.

"Your wife, is insane!" Jamie informs Eddie as she runs her hands through her dripping hair, standing above me in her white one piece swimsuit, mesh strips making a fascinating pattern over her perfect body. She finds me looking and smirks. I just smile underneath the comfort of my mask. "Come in the water."

"No can do. This mask isn't waterproof."

Jamie frowns. "Please? Come in the tub then." She goes down on her knees and grabs my hand in hers, tugging me up as she goes back up to her feet and I can't help but go with her as she drags me away in time of Eleanor claiming my vacated seat and waving gleefully at us.

Since the place we're staying at is technically a resort, we head to the pool area where an extremely empty hot tub is calling to us with bubbling water. I reach for the back of my shirt and drag it off over my head, tossing it aside and placing my hands on Jamie's waist.

She laughs and reaches her arm back for my neck, feeling the bare skin on her revealed one.

"So warm..." She muses and I smile, both of us climbing the stairs and lowering ourselves in the tub. The water is nearly scorching but we both welcome it, it's relaxing. We sit and Jamie stays between my legs, her head resting against my chest.

"Mind if we join?" Eleanor and Eddie climb in across from us and we all end up chilling in the steaming rolling water for hours, sometimes talking, most of the time enjoying the sound of the waves crashing in the distance. The entire time we've been in Argentina, the weather has been extremely nice to us, always perfectly cool and summery.

I'm definitely home.

~•Jamie•~

It's been almost a week since we've arrived in Argentina and I can feel the shift in mine and Wolf's relationship each day. The constant looks we share are definitely thoughtful and lingering. I've also grown pretty close to his friends, which was weird and trying at first, but it kinda helps to know that they're extremely understanding and laid back about life. Regardless of whether or not they themselves are in the illegal business, they're Wolf's family and seem clearly accustomed to the life.