1 .𝑯𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

"Target, located." Jamie murmurs in a low voice as she angles her eye through the rifle scope. She tilts her head back and picks up her telescope to check around everywhere.

"You got it, sugar?" Her sister Elijah speaks in her ear and Jamie smiles, switching her lollipop between her cheeks before answering.

"Yep. Cubby, you better be ready to move him outta there quick." She chews never takes her eyes off the target, watching him through the magnifier of her gun, through a window of a restaurant as he talks to her sister who is stalling so they can get the info they need to take him out.

Jamie watches Elijah take the male's hand and she leads him outside and to the back of the restaurant. He places his hands on her hips, a sick smile on his face and Jamie looks at her nails...her mother has been on her case lately about taking a break since she's so busy lately, but she hasn't done such a thing.

The thing is about Jamie, she doesn't actually know what the words 'relax and do nothing mean'. So when they're said to her, she spirals and goes out to do everything.

Jamie isn't a good listener, which is why she's continuing to help around with jobs, getting and doing her own, but staying away from 'chilling out'.

It's not in her blood. What even is that?

Right now, she's trying to find the location of cases of money that were hidden from her mom a few months ago.

"...oh my gosh...keeping them in the hoods of the cars? So smart." Jamie zones back into what her sister is doing and places her finger back on the trigger as she looks into the scope and spots Elijah, whose hands are trailing over their target's chest roughly as she rips at his buttons.

Instead of doing anything crazy though-if you know what I mean-Elijah tilts to the side to give her older sister a clear shot.

Jamie's finger applies pressure on the trigger and once and-boom-lets a bullet go once, straight through the guy's head and Elijah steps back, watching the body crumple to the ground. Elijah holds up an okay sign with her fingers, before strutting back out to where people are, straightening her appearance and she screams an ear shattering scream, placing sunglasses on over her eyes and a hat on her head.

Then she runs.

"Help! Oh my gosh! Somebody help! I just saw a guy get shot!" Elijah screams again at the top of her lungs and that causes panic, some people running to help- see what's going on, while others run away.

Elijah smirks and salutes the sister she knows is watching her, before disappearing into the rushed crowd.

Climbing into her Lamborghini, she pulls the door closed behind her before backing out and stepping on the gas.

Jamie packs up her things in a grey suitcase, then stands, making her way out of the hotel suite, heading into the elevator before going to check out. She returns the key, then jogs outside just as a -you wouldn't have guessed- Lamborghini pulls up.

Opening the trunk, she places her bag in, closes it then climbs in next to her sister, nodding at her to drive.

"You found the location?" Jamie asks her sister who nods proudly, both hands on her steering wheel as she turns and cuts her way through other cars. "Good girl, Elly."

"Thank you." Elijah smiles satisfied, happy with the compliment from her sister who she strives to be more like everyday.

*****

"Guess what mom!?!" Elly runs into the house, carrying two briefcases which she waves around with a twirl and their mother Yasmine laughs, looking up and tucking her sleek silver hair behind her ear and looking at the girls.