16 .𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑻𝒘𝒐-.

Taking her dress off, Jamie takes out hand sanitizer from her purse and uses it to wipe her arms, hands and legs, dabbing it on her face slightly to remove the speckles of blood. Stabbing is so messy.

Taking out a few more bottles, Jamie pours it all around the office, even draining it in dead Ryan's mouth, hands and neck to remove her DNA.

*****

Now dressed in a red, figure hugging dress a slit trailing up one of her thighs, Jamie struts holding a maroon coat over her shoulders with big sunglasses over her eyes.

"Hi Candy." Kimmy greets and Jamie laughs as they flee from the scene of their latest crime.

"Hi Kimmy." Jamie smiles.

"You look like you had fun." Kimmy observes the twinkle in Jamie's gaze as she shrugs.

"Well I–" -Jamie's phone vibrates- "Give me a sec." Jamie pulls the device from her pocket, looks at the unknown caller but still swipes green and places it to her ear, listening to what the person on the other line has to say and she tenses, the sparkle in her gaze fading away the moment she hangs up and being replaced with an unexpected shining anger as she turns to Kimmy. "I need to go back home."

~•Jamie•~

Holding my phone in my hand, I stare down at the footage of Silver Hitter getting kidnapped from his own house.

My leather pants catch attention, along with my heavy camouflage printed jacket as I stand at the airport waiting, a duffel bag in my hand.

I continue to watch in amusement, fascination and loathing at the way Hitter smirks as a bag is shoved over his head and thrown into a van

They kidnapped Silver Hitter just the other day and he's been understandably M.I.A since they jacked him, leaving only a series of texts behind for his sister. He's ridiculous honestly.

'I've been kidnapped' and 'See you soon'.

That sounds so much like him.

"Jamie." I look up and see my older sister Nial and Crow walking over. "You look great." Nial hugs me and I smile, kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, Honey." I pull away and then look over at Crow. "Hi Crow."

"Thank you." She immediately says and I shrug.

"My mom wanted me to help him." That's a lie. I wanna help kill the people who dare take him.

We each grab one of my three suitcases then we make our way out to the car.

"Jamie, there's something you need to know." Nial tells me and I look at her and nod. "Emerson Prescott is the one behind the kidnapping."

"He took my brother because he suspects him of having, either something to do with you or, he's two-timing and working for someone else." Crow tells me and I tense at the name of the man who had half of something to do with me being born.