4 .𝑫𝒖𝒄𝒌.

*****

Jamie tugs a blush, figure hugging dress over her head, then pulls it down over her curves, zipping it up from the side and smoothing it over. Grabbing a define brush, she fluffs out her short hair so her bangs are puffy and fluffed.

She's on her way to brunch with her family, who she hasn't seen since before she went to Scotland and she makes sure to push the mysterious cold dark brown eyes out of her mind that seemed to have invaded her dreams

Once she made it to the airport the previous day, she knew she'd be safe from there on out and decided to not call her mother since she didn't want her worried but instead just wanted to enjoy a brush with the family.

"Miss. Davenport? The car is ready for you." Her head of security Carlie calls, waiting at the door dressed all in black and grey and she nods.

"I'll be a minute. I just need to grab a coat." Jamie answers, walking to her coat closet and opening the door. She looks at the touch screen tablet at the door, taps a button and the whole thing begins to spin.

"Let's go for pink on pink today." Jamie is an extremely organised person, everything of hers is colour coordinated or alphabetized.

Even her guns and bullets.

The pink coats stop in front of her and she picks one, before leaving her bedroom.

Her heels click on the marble tiling and she goes outside to her awaiting grey Jaguar F Pace, her bag in the crook of her arm.

The driver's side door is opened for her and she climbs inside, placing her bag on the front passenger seat, she nods when the door is closed behind her then pulls her seat belt on along with some peachey sunglasses.

Starting the car, she pulls out of her driveway, the guards at the inner opening double gates opening even before she's gotten there and she presses her foot down on the acceleration, the car smoothly speeding down her private neighbourhood.

Two identical cars to her own, just in black, fall into drive next to her and behind her, both her head security guards.

Both females.

Turning the air on, the car falls into a cool temperature and Jamie relaxes against her seat, letting herself cruise in and around cars, her guards never shaken by her impressive driving.

Arriving at the restaurant, Jamie climbs out of her car and pushes the door shut behind her before she struts into the restaurant, making her way onto the outdoor platform then climbing the stairs to the second floor. Walking to their reserved table, Jamie greets her family.

"Elijah." She greets her younger sister, before moving on to her older sister, doing the same. "Nial." Then finally, her oldest sister. "Rickson."