10 .𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕.

*****

It's been a few days since the attempted shooting and Jamie is still in striking pain. But after having remembered a job she had due on this fateful day, she forces herself out of bed then gets dressed.

Jamie isn't one to slack off, but this is the first time in a long time that she's been injured pretty bad. And okay, this isn't the worst injury but she's never been touched or threatened in her life so she doesn't know how to just be okay with broken ribs.

Once in an all black outfit of formal sweatpants, a bralette top and a blazer then some heels, her bruises luckily gone and all she does is rub some cream on her exposed skin.

Jamie leaves her bedroom, walks down the hall of her second floor then lets herself into her weapons closet - she grabs firstly a bag, before beginning to fill it with all the equipment she'll need

Now packed up, Jamie goes to her car, a parked Porsche and gets in, entering her location in the GPS and making a speedy journey there.

.....

"Hitter. She's gone somewhere." Crow stands then walks to her main computer, entering the license plate of Jamie's Porsche then hacking her way into the system and finding the location. "I've got an active location, which I'm sending to you now."

.....

Jamie doesn't only kill with a gun, sometimes, she strangles, stabs, slits, pushes, drowns and etcetera just as long as it gets the job down the right way.

Today, she's going to poison, because she wants to be in and out and she's not in the mood for blood.

Going up the stairs of the law firm building, she goes to the front desk and asks for a meeting with her target.

~•Jamie POV•~

"Hi, I'm here to see Russell Kilpatrick." I say with a polite smile, and the woman at the front desk asks if I have an appointment and I nod. "I'm under the name Jasmine Davenport."

"Would you look at that. You're a few minutes early, but I can have someone take you to his floor to wait."

"That would be lovey, thank you." She nods, picking up her desk phone and dialing someone. She continues to smile at me and waves two fingers at me, letting me know it'll just take two secs, I nod, taking a step back and looking around.

It's one of those fancier law firms, where you come if you have to cash in a favour or you live with an overflowing bank account. It's beautiful though, the building.